Oregon hunters wanted >

Oregon hunters wanted

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Oregon hunters wanted

Old 09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default Oregon hunters wanted

Hey just seeing if anyone is still chattin about hunting in this area, bear? deer? birds ? Got a nice mature forky last year, last day of season before work gotta find picture to post.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:58 PM

Default RE: Oregon hunters wanted

There is alot of deer here in S.O. Oregon but you will want too foot it... The big bucks go up high in the middle of the season they are traveling there right now look up high and tromp the brush and you will find more than your expecting....
Old 10-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Oregon hunters wanted

I am bow hunting out of Rogue river OR hope I get a shot at a nice buck this year
Old 10-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Oregon hunters wanted against trashers

Hey hope you all are having good hunt's , kinda want to ask If you have people trashing your hunting areas ? Like stolen cars ,home trash , dumping appliances etc.. ?
Old 10-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep......i hate it......especially out there on Spencer Creek Mountain....its horrible[:@]
Old 10-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Yes I've been all over spencer this is the worst I've seen up there , It's getting worse every year we need to hide some trail cams and nail these puuukes!!![>:]
Old 10-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been thinking.....put a couple right at the base of the road that way you can see what they have in the back of their trucks and when they come down we will also be able to see if they still have their junk in the back of the trucks. That way we can see if they are dumping it up there.
And if by any chance if we can read the liscnce plate we could turn em in!
Old 10-26-2007, 07:47 PM

Ya its bull**** to much trash I saw alot of it yesterday but I found a a big buck could not get a shot at 800 yards and tromping but he was big 7 on one side and I think 8 on the other Ill be in there tomorrow will see.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Fork Horn

hey flyer sounds like you saw my buck that I blew a shot on opening weekend bullet hole good thinking on the cams we need to get a game plan b-4 they gate off our hunting lands.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:29 PM

No buck yet!! He's there I have till friday to get him he is getting frisky... Rut is near spotted him twice today but could not get close enough for a good shot. I saw a nice buck in the back of a truck 4X5 they worked hard for that one they have been tracking him since the begining of the season. Where these bucks where there were no signs on either side of the road or in between and no doe's

Quick Reply: Oregon hunters wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.