Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 09-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Bldhound, no kiddin, did he know you were up there or just felt like climbing that tree that day.

Pac, thanks for the update. Shoot a good one, Ill be sheep hunting tomorrow with my cousins who drew tags on Clemans.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:20 PM

Good luck make it count might not get the oppertunity again for a while.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

Well, two rams down at 8:30 on opening day yesterday, they are nice rams, little over 3/4 curl. Have pics later.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:55 PM

Nice job can't weight to see those pics
Old 09-26-2004, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wayne 1, where are you????? Need some deer input fro NE Wa.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

PPPPAAAAACCCC, how bout a animal update. Still seeing lots of bucks. Hows the archery hunt going. Kill a monster. See anything big being taken out by the archers.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:05 AM

LOL Hey kirkl, sorry haven't been around. Work is keeping me busy. Nothing for me yet to hang my tag on but thats ok I still have the late season. Just haven't seen anything that I want to take yet. Still seeing lots of bucks but mainly on private prop. I few nice bucks have been taken durring the archery season, right now most of the bow hunters out are takeing does. Warmed back up, up here the last fw days and with the full moon alot of deer are not showing till just before dark or right at sun up.Came real close to getting a real nice brown color bear last week with my bow, but I couldn't close the last 30yrds. for the shot. Wind shift gave me up, thats bow hunting.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds good, ill be up there the evening of the 14th then do some scouting friday. Is there a late archery hunt in those units up there.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:43 AM

No the late season is over in the Okanogan valley. Forgot to tell you about some bucks that some older people told me about that are camped at Falls creek. They saw 4 nice big bucks that were 3x4, 4x4, 4x4 and one that was 6x8. But is wasn't as big as the one 4x4. They saw them up on Doe mnt , kinda between there and Falls creek rd. I'll give you a link to a map of the area.... you'll need to play around with the map a bit to get a better view but once you have what you want you can print it. On map size got to Large; then on View Scale got to : 1:200,000. the area that the bucks were seen in were southwest of Doe mnt. Here's the link...[link]http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=48.725&lon=-120.18611[/link]
Old 09-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Pac, thanks for the tip, i will definatley check it out. Sounds like Ill be doing alot of driving around that friday before the opener checking out different spots. Maybe a bear will run out in front of me to. and a few grouse.

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.