Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 03-30-2004, 03:16 PM

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Hey trigger I live not 10 minutes from lebam and I sure wish I knew what you do or those farmers. I scout 2-3 nights a week and all weekend and have yet to find a good number of birds. I know all the farmers down in lebam and along the highway and they said the turkeys have somewhat dissapeared this year and my scouting has kind of proved it. I'm finding my self scratchin my head cause I cant figure out where they went (deeper in the woods, predators, poached????). Alot of people down here raise birds and release them thinking they are doing us all a favor. Thats why I will be headin east of the mountains come the opener.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:58 AM

Bigsmooth35,
Well as i see youare from that area and you will probably know the Milk barn area and the power line behind it? If you do then You might wanna walk the power lines This is where i have found the most sign and I have seen a flock of thirty there This year It has five Real nice toms>>> as far as the Land owners I guess it helps to be in the military and Yes blkhound is right the foot work to help always leaves a lasting impression on them How ever I will be hunting my Buddys Property Over in The East by Hunters Washington Good luck And remember to Have fun cause thats why we do it!!
Old 04-08-2004, 12:04 PM

Hey there Kitsap Caller, You and I shoud Hook Up some time for Coffee and share some Stories and Pics. Just out of question Are you a Bow Hunter By chance?? I live in Seabeck Area and Yes I am a bow hunter, Riffle Hunter and Black Powder Hunter I like to leave options open Heehehehehe!!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:01 PM

huh? a flock of thirty - I heard back in the days there used to be flocks of 40-50 until the department of fish and wildlife thought they would do some good and spread them out now you never see any big flocks. The most turkeys I have seen together over here was three hens together. Well there is only a week left and im startin to get a little antsy waitin for the opening morning sunrise.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:07 AM

Bigsmooth35,
As you know tharea then you will also know the creek the flows thur there. I was lucky enough to find the hens first How ever they did not respond to any calls (SHUCKS) but thats just a tip for ya!! also For Kitsap Calledr I found the Flock that hangs out by belfair if your interested I also found out who put them there LOL Yes I know that alot of that area is privet How ever I have a friend that lives over there and thats how I found them.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:01 AM

Hey all... Everyone gearing up for April 15th???? Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that WDFW has created a new fall turkey hunt - NO Raffle for tags... if you have a valid tag, and/or haven't filled your 2 eastside birds (rio &or merriam) you can hunt the fall. No special application or raffle needed!More Information Good luck this spring ya'all
Old 04-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool. Might have to work out a trip this fall with Bldhound, Slee, and Wayne1...
Old 04-09-2004, 05:21 PM

Slee will be busy with school but I'm game. Sorry for not calling last WE, I didn't even go through Wenatchee. Got sick on the way home from Colville, we'll have to set up another one.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Power....your more than welcome to come over with em....alway's plenty of big flock's running around here in the fall...
Old 04-20-2004, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is a new website concerning this issue as of March '04No Wild Sky
If you don't like the idea of liberal greenies and thier democrat allies (Murray, Cantwell, Larsen,Etc.) trying to take away your right to access YOUR public land, check it out!
There is a lot of information on this site, and ways for you to voice your opinions, and much more!!!!!! Thanks All!!! Sure hope you care!!!
the url is www.forestsforpeople.com
S. DAWG

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.