Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND??? >

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Old 02-05-2002, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Not sure...I used to get some from em.....but that's been awhile ago.......Wayne

Enjoy hunting, racing, and hope to be able to train my new lab pup
Old 02-05-2002, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I JUST WISH THE GAME DEPARTMENT WOULD STOP TIP TOEING AROUND ISSUE LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE PETA WACHOS. THEY NEED TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH BEHIND THE COUGAR PROBLEM AND BRING BACK BAITING AND TRAPPING AND RUNNING DOGS. INSTEAD OF LETTING THE PETAS PUSH THEM AROUND. THEY NEED TO GROW SOME NADS AND STICK UP FOR US, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET HUNTERS RUN THE SHOW AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU'LL KNOW THE PROGRAMS ARE BEING RUN RIGHT. I'LL GET OFF MY SOAP BOX NOW
Old 02-05-2002, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL....I hear ya Robb......now I see where our great Gov. want's to increse the cost of hunting licence's....when in the hell is the game Dept. gonna get back in control...??? Wayne

Old 02-05-2002, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I DIDN'T HEAR THAT HE WANTED TO INCREASE THE PRICE, HE NEEDS TO BUTT OUT OF THE GAME DEPARTMENT AFFAIRS AND LET THEM RUN THE PROGRAMS. SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS LIKE TO HAVE THIER HANDS IN EVERY PIECE OF THE PIE, SEE ALL THE TIME IN THE AIR FORCE.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:55 AM

Hello all, I'm originally from WA., but joined the Navy at 18, went to Japan and married a Hooiser(go figure) and that's why I live here now. My wife and I plan to go back to WA. to live someday. Until that time I'll have to live with a yearly pilgrimage home in the winter to do a little snowboarding. I have been watching this post for a while and its great to hear what's going on in the home state. Indiana has great deer hunting, but I really miss the explosion of a rooster from under your feet. The only pheasant hunting near me is pen raised and then released...this doesn't sound very fun to me. Everyone please keep on posting.

Wayne1~~They raised the price of a deer tag in INDIANA from 13.75 to 24.00. Everyone here is whining about the increase, but I try to remind everyone that this is still very cheap compared to some states...i.e. WASHINGTON!! In Indiana you don't even need to buy a hunting license to hunt deer, just a deer tag. In WA. you have to buy a license + tag right? I can't remember, its been 10 years since I bought a license in WA. and the regs. might have changed.

Thanx again to all who posted here and keep it up.

Dan Blair

Edited by - Dan B on 02/06/2002 10:00:39
Old 02-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Fork Horn

welcome dan, are you haze grey or riding the shore? regs each year here seem to get more complicated. when are you due to roll state side?

Trust me...i work for the Gov.
We will not bring those responsible to justice, we will bring them to thier knees
Old 02-06-2002, 10:50 AM

Nascar88~~I'm sorry I wasn't clear in the post above, but I got out of the Navy about 4 years ago. I was just trying to explain how I ended up in Indiana. I met my wife while in Sasebo, Japan. She is from Indiana and we kind of settled here because her parents can't get around very well any more. She wanted to be around while they were still on this great earth. Sorry again for not being very clear. That "haze grey" thing gave me flashbacks. LOL

Dan Blair
Old 02-06-2002, 02:02 PM

WANYE1 i am going to be in your neck of woods in march scouting for TURKEYS so maybe i might be able to have a cup of coffe with you.
Old 02-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

WELCOME TO THE BOARD DAN O, CHARLIE O STILL WAITING ON WORD FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE DOWN IN TURKEY. HOPEFULLY SOON. HOPE WAYNE1 HAD A SAFE DRIVE TODAY!
Old 02-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Dan.....yup....need a licence and a tag....plus now they have a small game licence....and a big game licence....e-mail me your address and I'll send ya the new reg's as soon as they come out...

Quick Reply: ANYBODY FROM WASHINGTON STILL AROUND???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.