Any thoughts on this >

Any thoughts on this

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Any thoughts on this

Old 11-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Any thoughts on this

I can't say this guy is in the clear because I have heard from my brother that colorado game officials side with the animal. He told me that he was camping somewhere in southern colorado and a big bear was raiding there camp they were hauling there stuff in across a lake . And in between trips this bear was raiding there coolers and the kids were telling them about it and he saw the bear and so they were going to try to scare it off with shooting pistols any way game officials showed up and told them they would of been arrested if they shot the bear go figure I guess you hafta have teeth marks on a body to justify self protection from dangerous animals in colorada.[]And out here in oregon you can't bait cougars or bears or use dogs anymore do to the cruelity of it all but the cougars are threatening alot of people down low and the bears are gettin thick.. hopefully it won't come to someone kid getting killed to wake people up to the fact that you have to keep large predators in check by hunting them .
Old 11-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

I know right where thats at i fish gross resivor sometimes. i think the man should be off the hook i mean i would have done the same thing.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:08 AM

This world of ours is becoming over run with animal activists, environmentalists, and they are now giving special rights to same sex relationships? Modern medicine and deteriorating moral standards have allowed mankind's gene pool to become over run with very sick people out there.....nothing surprises me any more.....being what it is....if somethinguninvited ventures on to my property, whether it be man or beast....the lead is going to fly, and a deep hole in the ground will follow....period.....the mistake made in Boulder was saying something to anyone....get er done......and let the chips fall where they may fall...........it could have been that guys kid or his wife as easily as his dog....what the sam hill difference does it make...ya got a rouge cat...ya kill the dad burn thing.....nuff said
Old 11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Spike

Every time I read stuff like that I just have to say "GOD BLESS TEXAS"