any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ??? >

any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ???

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ???

Old 09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ???

I'd like to make friends with some rifle hunters. Rifle big bame, rifle small game, rifle rifle, rifle. It seems everywhere I go to chat, post, or just bs the dang archery nutz just take over the whole place. I bowhunt too but believe me, it aint 'that' great.I've stopped talking and calling my friends who are bowhunters. Just cant handle it all any more. Ibelonged for yrs to BSOTH then BushnellOutdoors then HuntingResource.com then Realtree. Have been here in HuntingNet.comfor yrs. It just seems everywhere I go to find rifle/hunt chat that the dang stickthrowers take over. Theyre even worse than the turkey hunters. I may make a fire in my yard and use our bows for fuel. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP...
Old 09-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ???

Gimmie a PM, I deon't bow but hunt rifle/shotgun/pistol.
Dan
Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 AM

No bowhunting for me either!! Been out west numerous times with R I F L E and taken antelope, mountainlion, buffalo, elk, muley...... all with my Weatherby 270 mag!! A real SWEET rifle!!

How's your season going so far, Silver???

Paula
Old 09-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Thx for responding friends, I thot maybe I was the last rifle hunter in the world.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Nah, I live in Littleton, wife/ family, kids shoot rifle and hunt. I have hunted Gore Pass area for years. Shoot over at Clear Creek County. Going deer 1st combined....going solo this time, son...EMT...has got to work that weekend.
Dan
Old 09-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Silvertip sounds like your a little on edge. Its ok let that steam off. I bow hunt but i don't consider myself a bowhunter just a hunter that likes being in the outdoors every chance i get taking all game with any legal method i can. Since you want to talk rifle. Lets. I'm comming to CO in oct for my first elk hunt. I've killed many whitetail in MO with my 30-06 and am bringing it to elk hunt. I have read other posts in the past about balistics for elk hunting, but do have any suggestions on grain and bullet type for elk?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:24 AM

i muzzleload only. Rifle hunting is to easy and just not any fun for me.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: SILVERTIP-CO

Thx for responding friends, I thot maybe I was the last rifle hunter in the world.
There's still some of us here. Since the wheel, man's greatest invention, GUN POWDER! There's nothing like the smell of burnt powderafter sending one down range towards some fresh meat for the freezer. Black, rifle, or pistol powder, it's all good. Good Luck this season and burn some powder!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the support. Hope to meet and rifle hunt with y'all one day.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

You know I have no problem with the rifle. I do enjoy a bow hunt but I will never so no to using my rifle.

Quick Reply: any R.I.F.L.E. HUNTERS ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.