Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 who is from AZ >

who is from AZ

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

who is from AZ

Old 08-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Default who is from AZ

anyone from AZ are you going deer hunting over the counter tag BOW and do you know where you want to go?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: who is from AZ

Catchemrob,

I'm from Mesa and as much as I would like to hunt OTC early in the season it most likely won't happen till very late Dec. or In Jan.. I have to get through two Elk hunts in Oct. and them I'm helping my hunting partner with his late rifle deer and bull tag in Nov. in unit 3a/c. Doesn't leave much time to bow hunt till end of the year. Since I'll be spending quite a bit of time in 3a/c i'll most likey bow hunt that area since I'll be spending lots of time up there scouting and helping.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:47 PM

I'm from Peoria, yes I'll be bow hunting next weekend up north
Old 08-20-2007, 02:18 AM

I'm in AZ city, got drawn for rifle whitetail in 33 for the Nov 9th hunt, but I'll be hunting for cow elk in 11m with bow.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:38 PM

i live in mesa and am also curious about otc archery spots. i am a greenhorn when it comes to hunting, and would like to go out with a knowledgeable vet if anyone is interested. i am physically able to cover harsh terrain, am responsible, and willing to put my time in helping out with scouting, etc. pm me if anyone wants to take me under their wing, id appreciate it.
thanks,
bob
Old 08-22-2007, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: mwaite

I'm in AZ city, got drawn for rifle whitetail in 33 for the Nov 9th hunt, but I'll be hunting for cow elk in 11m with bow.
I'll also be in 11m for cow elk
Old 08-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys! I work in Phoenix and have a Cabin near Blue Ridge Reservoir. Usually, I got the North Kaibab for Archery Deer but can't this year due to a Moose hunt in Alaska. My wife does have an Archery5B-S Cow Elk Tag. I would be willing to help the guy with the North Kaibab hunt next year, if the good lord is willing and the creek dont't rise.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:29 PM

I'min maricopa I think I'm going to try my luck south of the 8. I found some farm lot with some cover more south no mans land. I think their was 18 deer taken last year in that zone.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: jdbowhunter

Hey guys! I work in Phoenix and have a Cabin near Blue Ridge Reservoir. Usually, I got the North Kaibab for Archery Deer but can't this year due to a Moose hunt in Alaska. My wife does have an Archery5B-S Cow Elk Tag. I would be willing to help the guy with the North Kaibab hunt next year, if the good lord is willing and the creek dont't rise.
Ha jd your cabin sounds nice I was thinking of looking for a cabin to do you know anyone selling one for a smoking deal? I dont know if the pm work but I can give you a e-mail address of mine if you know of something. Thanks good luck in Alaska!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Morning, Catchemrob. I love my cabin in the mountains. A lot of people don't realize that there are beautiful mountains in Arizona. Unfortunately, my nearest neighbor just sold his cabin and moved to Arkansas. It was a pretty nice setup unless you have a big family. I haven't been paying a lot of attention as to what is for sale up there but I will start. If I see something, I will let you know. My cabin is in 5A with 5B-S just accross the road. Where do you usually hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.