Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Here's the deal >

Here's the deal

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Here's the deal

Old 08-01-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Here's the deal

looking to go on a guided elk hunt. This will be my first time hunting elk and I was looking into going to Colorado, but it doesn't have to be in that state. The deal is my wife wants to go, but not to hunt. She wants me to find an outfitter close to a town where she can go shopping or something. She said we should go on a vacation for our 10th anniversary and mentioned elk hunting. It isn't for another 4 years so I have plenty of time to research. Hell, it will probably take me that long to get in shape. I would appriciate some references.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:25 PM

Default RE: Here's the deal

if i had to wait 4 years to elk hunt......i would get a new wife!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:10 PM

ORIGINAL: indybrad

looking to go on a guided elk hunt. This will be my first time hunting elk and I was looking into going to Colorado, but it doesn't have to be in that state. The deal is my wife wants to go, but not to hunt. She wants me to find an outfitter close to a town where she can go shopping or something. She said we should go on a vacation for our 10th anniversary and mentioned elk hunting. It isn't for another 4 years so I have plenty of time to research. Hell, it will probably take me that long to get in shape. I would appriciate some references.
Sent you a PM
Old 08-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: indybrad

indybrad, also sent you a pm. Forget manboy, that's the way he is, he was abused as a child I'm sure. IDIOT
Old 08-02-2007, 05:42 PM

now now hunter 59, i was giving him what i thought he was asking for? i mean really he should do a little research and find out he should not let anything come between him and ELK hunting!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:41 PM

Sound advice, Here Here