Eastern Washington Goers... >

Eastern Washington Goers...

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Eastern Washington Goers...

Old 01-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Eastern Washington Goers...

Been hunting elk for 5 years in the middle of the state. As of now, don't see the reason to go out of state.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: yajsab

Been hunting elk for 5 years in the middle of the state. As of now, don't see the reason to go out of state.

Me too.......but I'd be dating myself if I said how long, So I won't.
As for hunting private land in NE Wa for deer, doing that in the 105 Kelly Hill unit is NOT easy. I don't know if it's too many old hippies, bad experiences in the past, or just PETA type enviro-Whackos!!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:31 PM

There are a bunch of elk at the Oak Creek feeding station by Nachez right now. Went up Saturday to see for myself.

http://www.nachesvalleychamber.com/info/elkfeeding.html

Old 01-29-2007, 07:53 PM
ZEN

Colville is the place to be! Monster bucks, good elk numbers, forget about Selkirk or Mt. Spokane areas. I got a 6x6 Bull over there this year, and my buddy got a 170 class whitetail and he just missed a Monster 5x5 bull.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:30 PM

ZEN is that state land or private land .. and where does a person get on state land there. i would like to know i live in spokane
Old 01-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Usens, go to the DNR office and get some topo maps of the coville area it will show you all the state land and also access places for the colville national forest.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:56 PM
ZEN

If you don't yet have google earth....get it. But if you take 395 north, go west on Blue Creek Rd which turns into county road 9311, or go east on Moran creek rd. these are just a couple, the town is surounded with National Forest Land. Robb92 had a good idea too, I have been up there hunting for a while, but you will only really learn the area by driving around and hunting. all the county roads that lead over towards Ione have alot of good hunting, you just have to want it. take a look at my gallery you will see this years elk. good luck!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:11 PM

thank you for the info robb and zen it helps alot i will go and check it out this spring
Old 05-17-2007, 11:24 PM

A friend of mine has put a free informational website out there if you want some ideas of where to go in Washington. The website is huntwashingtonstate.com. Good luck
Old 05-19-2007, 05:09 AM

thank youwazzu i will check it out

Quick Reply: Eastern Washington Goers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.