West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Need help sighting in

Old 10-19-2006, 09:01 PM

Default RE: Need help sighting in

ORIGINAL: Magnum_Man

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

ORIGINAL: Magnum_Man_338

ORIGINAL: camelcluch
And camel, yes Of course I'm lonely my wife died 3 years ago from throat cancer, haven't had a job in 2 years and am living off relatives, camel the thing about me is, if i don't like you I'm going to let you know.
If you have had the terrible times that you have written of and are as cold hearted as you are.........I hope the man upstairs has mercy on you. I hope that you was more compassionate toward your wife.

And I can sympathize with the shoulder surgery!
I was wondering how you can judge my relationship with the man upstairs?
Cold hearted?
Old 10-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: camelcluch

Whatever you call yourself, it's the same story. Bud, go away already. Go back to lonely self. It's clear what type of person you are when a teenager (younggun243) called you out. I hope that the mods ban you and save the rest of us from your trash.
Why don't you just shut the crap up and quit using other people!
This is a forum, not the UN! If someone says something that youthink is"calling out", then you need to get back to your social studies and learn how people talk(talk means that they communicate by means of vocal or, in the virtual world, visually address each other. I'm sorry, I bet that terminology stresses you out a lot! If I can't help you, then get back to school! At least I learn better!)
I don't care if people goof on the forum, everybody does it. When you goof up camel, we'll treat you the same.
SO bottom line, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!, and never,never,never, use me or any other member as an example!

Old 10-21-2006, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

You morons! You got MagMan banned! He only posts one sarcastic comment, and you, camel, act like you got stabbed in the back!
He says,"Why even give advice to a guy who can't help himself to the range."

I'm not being not caring here, but if you really can't help yourself to the range,what's the point? Why don't you wait till you get better to ask advice from everybody, so that the adviceis stillfreshin your head?
What kind of nerve do you have? He posts once, and you say
" Oh, I can't ignore you any longer!" Hmm.... since when did you get to have the right to say 'longer", because apparently, you didn't tolerate him at all! How can you expect compassion, when you give none to others?
I think they should've banned you! For using a sarcastic comment to put a guy away! You're just selfish! Oh, you want to ban me now?

Go the heck ahead! You make this great place stink!

Old 10-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

youngguns you need to back off if you can stand behind what was said you are no better than he is. Some one ask a simple ? and ask for help and this guy trys to slaps him down this forum DON'T need that. Bottom line is this, I to have 7neck and backoperations and ask people for help doing things and I am d@m proud I did not run into this guy. I have talk to you before in PM and I will tell you strate up whenyou drop to the level of calling people morns you have run out of anything good to say, I fell sorry for you and will pray for you, take care. One more thing as for posting once yea right go thru the different forum and read a lot of his post he was allways trying to stick it to somebody. One last word GROW UP OK two words

Just my 2 cents
Old 10-21-2006, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: renfrowridge

youngguns you need to back off if you can stand behind what was said you are no better than he is. Some one ask a simple ? and ask for help and this guy trys to slaps him down this forum DON'T need that. Bottom line is this, I to have 7neck and backoperations and ask people for help doing things and I am d@m proud I did not run into this guy. I have talk to you before in PM and I will tell you strate up whenyou drop to the level of calling people morns you have run out of anything good to say, I fell sorry for you and will pray for you, take care. One more thing as for posting once yea right go thru the different forum and read a lot of his post he was allways trying to stick it to somebody. One last word GROW UP OK two words

Just my 2 cents
Ok I have nothing to do with this, but you people treat God like a creature to be feared "Oh I'm gonna pray for you" like it is something to be feared. To tell you the truth, most people I have met on this forum are in the know of God and Jesus. So pray for him if you want. But he prolly does his own.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I find it interesting what a BIG set you have when you play goodie goodie on thist fotum and then send a PM like this lets get it all out in the open Gentlemaen of this forun this is the PM that was sent to me I think you will find it good reading as to the type of people these guys are.

Here is the PM I was sent from Magnum Man the man that knows it ALL.

Quote(Yes I have to ask you why you care so much about what an individual thinks or says, yeah I know your type, you guys play the holier than thou game, "Oh I will pray for you", and if I say anything you respond with "A real Christian wouldn't talk like that", why don't you get a life buddy, I came to this forum to help people out, and if I give tough love then so what. You need to just back off, before I report you for making staunch allegations, you can tell me to grow up or whatever you want, but yeah you better be glad you don't know me, because we'd probably be friends. And as for you comments, who cares?????? it is a forum on the internet, so your threats and other tough words fall on deaf ears, your not intimidating, and I don't fear you, and if I get banned, so what I'll just get another account. And btw the prayer thing might scare me if I was an atheist, which I'm not. So you better get your facts straight before you pursue me or youngguns. Thanks, Have A Nice Evening.)

He as it downpat flip his nose at the MODS he will do what he wants. I guessthe forum has a new owner.