Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Need help sighting in >

Need help sighting in

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Need help sighting in

Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 PM

Default RE: Need help sighting in

I hope you don't ever wake up and relize that you are not 8 ft tall and bullet proof! Mag I guess you must have an "S" on your chest and never needed help?
Old 10-19-2006, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Magnum_Man_300

Honestly who would want to help a guy who can't even help himself to the range?
Yeah I've seen you make an total a$$ out of yourself on this forum before, and you know what, its uncalled for, I really don't know what your malfunction is but I would suggest fixing it, because nobody cares what you have to say.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:18 PM

I madea statement that should have been offensive to nobody, I'm not making fun of handicapped or less abled folks, but I am making fun of lazy sportsman, camel, do you honesly think getting on a forum and asking complete strangers for help is really going to do any good? and on top of that, trying to sound macho by listing two calibers that might have to much recoil for some people isn't helping either. And camel I think that little stfu comment is uneccesary, I don't know how old you are but making a comment like that makes you sound about 17 years old.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: camelcluch

I just had shoulder surgery and can't shoot my rifle yet. I need to sight in my 300wsm and 06. Can anyone help? I have Tues, Wed, Thurs off. Thanks.
Cry me a river, I have had shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and I was out shooting the next week.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Magnum_Man_338

I just had shoulder surgery and can't shoot my rifle yet. I need to sight in my 300wsm and 06. Can anyone help? I have Tues, Wed, Thurs off. Thanks.
Cry me a river, I have had shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and I was out shooting the next week.
You must be some kind of a "Tough guy" if you were truley able to do that. That "S" on your chest must work cause I see you grew up from a 300 to a 338!!
Old 10-19-2006, 04:39 PM

...camel, do you honesly think getting on a forum and asking complete strangers for help is really going to do any good? ...
How do you know that we are complete strangers? I mean, there are at least 15 of Denver residents that come to this forum and chat all the time. People help people, especially rare breed that hunters are, we are willing to help strangers, let alone somebody from the same town. This is not East Cost bubble man, we are still humans arround here.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Whatever you call yourself, it's the same story. Bud, go away already. Go back to lonely self. It's clear what type of person you are when a teenager (younggun243) called you out. I hope that the mods ban you and save the rest of us from your trash.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:25 PM

Whatever you call yourself, it's the same story. Bud, go away already. Go back to lonely self. It's clear what type of person you are when a teenager (younggun243) called you out. I hope that the mods ban you and save the rest of us from your trash.
Actually me and younggun243 got along quite well, he never called me out, and whatever he said I can assure you he was kidding. And camel, yes Of course I'm lonely my wife died 3 years ago from throat cancer, haven't had a job in 2 years and am living off relatives, camel the thing about me is, if i don't like you I'm going to let you know. So if you can't handle it like a civilized human being then maybe you oughta look in the mirror beofre berating another person.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:22 PM

And camel, yes Of course I'm lonely my wife died 3 years ago from throat cancer, haven't had a job in 2 years and am living off relatives, camel the thing about me is, if i don't like you I'm going to let you know.
If you have had the terrible times that you have written of and are as cold hearted as you are.........I hope the man upstairs has mercy on you. I hope that you was more compassionate toward your wife.

And I can sympathize with the shoulder surgery!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

And camel, yes Of course I'm lonely my wife died 3 years ago from throat cancer, haven't had a job in 2 years and am living off relatives, camel the thing about me is, if i don't like you I'm going to let you know.
If you have had the terrible times that you have written of and are as cold hearted as you are.........I hope the man upstairs has mercy on you. I hope that you was more compassionate toward your wife.

And I can sympathize with the shoulder surgery!
I was wondering how you can judge my relationship with the man upstairs?

Quick Reply: Need help sighting in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.