Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

pictures .... i hope

Old 02-13-2005, 10:20 PM

Default pictures .... i hope

brothers first hunt first day of season second day of season timber hunt hope this works .... if so ill post more later
Old 02-13-2005, 10:25 PM

Default RE: pictures .... i hope

cool they worked .... here are sum more .................. myself and huntin partner jim ..... myself , rich, and chuck after a goose hunt .... 1 short of 7 goose limits
Old 02-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wolf, I see you got the hang of posting pics. Sure glad I could help. Nice to see you had a good year.

Ron

Old 02-15-2005, 07:45 AM

that is a funny looking duck in the first picture, on the far left. I have never seen one without a head. Your must be an awesome shot[:-]
Old 02-15-2005, 11:07 AM

did u use a digital camera or are those scanned pics. nice to see u had good days. i love to see photos on the net, if those are digital try using some software to take out the fuzziness. congrats on a great pile of birds and hopefully many more to come
Old 02-15-2005, 06:33 PM

deer-hunter, i am guessing they didn't shoot her head off, it just came off when ringing it's neck. Extremely hard to shoot a ducks head off.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:39 PM

yeah took her head off ..... my bud and bro was freakin ....... the 18 lbs goose .... check the pic
Old 02-16-2005, 02:40 PM

thanx ron wasnt so hard to do after all ...with help from yourself and lil ...... thanx again guys .... ill try to get sum more on here soon .... if i didnt already burn yall out with ones i posted already ... lol
Old 02-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sure you will listen to ron but when I try to help ya post pics............nice pics, long time no chat......shoot me some info about when you are on here like to shoot the $hit sometime again.......
Old 02-17-2005, 03:15 PM

dude i still dont know how to re-size .... lol ..... luckily it worked out ok .... im gonna try to get more on here in the next few days .... also thinkin bout goin out this weekend and throwin out a small spread to take sum pix of the pintails, cansvasbacks, etc that are here right now

Quick Reply: pictures .... i hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.