Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

I need help

Old 11-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Blakekunk
Hi I started hunting when I was 15 been three years I知 18 now and want to get back into waterfowl hunting I知 located in Tampa Florida but am having trouble finding a place to hunt can someone help me out
I was able to get a hold of Florida Fish and wildlife conservation. I explained your situation, and they gave me some useful information. Here痴 what you need to do. Outside of city limits and town limits, you need to find farm fields. Find the owners of the farm fields, and ask for written permission to hunt waterfowl on the farm fields. Sometimes waterfowl go into farm fields to feed, this is why you choose a farm field.

I actually just got back from hunting a farm field. I didn稚 get anything, but that痴 besides the point.

She also gave me a lot of other information, and her number for you to call her if you have any questions. I知 sending it to you by private message.

I encourage you to read and learn your regulations also.

Jared