Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
What else should I add to my boat? >

What else should I add to my boat?

Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

What else should I add to my boat?

Old 07-22-2020, 07:18 AM
Spike

Default What else should I add to my boat?

What else do you guys think I should add to my duck boat? I know the most obvious is a blind but do you see any other things that are missing?

Old 07-22-2020, 08:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

You should have your fire extinguisher mounted where it can be seen and where you can grab it if needed. You do not want to be rummaging around looking for your extinguisher under other things when if need. Fire on a boat can get out of control very quickly. You also want to show anyone who was never in your boat before where it is and how to release and operate it, The same goes for life jackets, before you gt under way a life jacket for each person should be in the open and adjusted for whoever it goes to.. The time you need a life jacket is not the time for explanations and instructions, I always wear a life jacket when underway in a duck boat and have it where I can grab it if the need arises when layed out hunting.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-22-2020 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:27 AM
Spike

Good point. Probably time to just buy a new one with mount anyways.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Spike

Definitely some good lights!