Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Update on the waterfowl masecre in PA thread >

Update on the waterfowl masecre in PA thread

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Update on the waterfowl masecre in PA thread

Old 06-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, that was a statement, regardless of punctuation, and a ridiculous one at that. Perhaps he just knew when to stop digging that hole, unlike others
Old 06-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

X's first sentence was a question in my mind, with or without a question mark.

I think if we read Oldtimers post, it can come out as either jumping down his throat or like I take it. Taking the time to explain how snow geese are viewed and that they are two distinct species. Also on whether a species is considered a pest or not that it would not be wise as sportsman to be so nonchalant in the way we deal with the animals. To say dead is dead is true but only a part of it. It misses the reasoning/purpose of why they are dead.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Timbrhuntr
Maybe he just can't be bothered arguing with the K.I.A.'s ??????????

Look I made that a question !!
No; you made yourself look even more argumentative than previously in your other retorts with that silly response that is also false!
Old 06-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
X's first sentence was a question in my mind, with or without a question mark.

I think if we read Oldtimers post, it can come out as either jumping down his throat or like I take it. Taking the time to explain how snow geese are viewed and that they are two distinct species. Also on whether a species is considered a pest or not that it would not be wise as sportsman to be so nonchalant in the way we deal with the animals. To say dead is dead is true but only a part of it. It misses the reasoning/purpose of why they are dead.
It may have been in your mind, but technically it wasn't when stated in the manner he did and that is why I agreed with Oldtimr and his hypothesis after reading the comments. However, I agree with the rest of your post and that's why I agreed with the post Oldtimr made trying to convey the difference between the subspecies and the other facts he introduced into the discussion to be of help, only to have a member make another wisecrack like it appears he's doing more and more on the site! Then he has the nerve to say someone else is at fault when they respond. Sometimes I guess you just can't win for losing as the old saying goes!
Old 07-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Banned

Can they be called greater snow geese if they were massacred below the numbers of the lower snow geese? LOL. I have to say, that I I was not a friend of the geese when living in Indianapolis. But they learned
Old 07-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Was that supposed to be funny? It wasn't! It was ridiculous.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:18 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Okay boys stop it. Far better to use the Private message system please.

JW
Old 11-13-2015, 11:52 AM
Banned

JW - I turned private messaging off, so OldTimr can't be a ...Deleted by CalHunter..., he'll have to do it public.

Last edited by CalHunter; 11-13-2015 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Rules 1, 2, 8 & 12--Warning.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well I see you came back almost 4 months later to make another worthless post. btw, I don't pm people I disagree with, I do it in the open.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 11-13-2015 at 12:12 PM.