Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
Fowl Outlaws - Saskatchewan Fowl Hunting Videos >

Fowl Outlaws - Saskatchewan Fowl Hunting Videos

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Fowl Outlaws - Saskatchewan Fowl Hunting Videos

Old 09-25-2014, 08:06 AM
Spike

Default Fowl Outlaws - Saskatchewan Fowl Hunting Videos

Hey guys! Fowl Outlaws is a small little gathering of guys here in Saskatchewan that are videoing all of their hunts, and sharing with everyone to enjoy. Hopefully we can post some of our tactics to better help you own hunts. Check our videos out at the posted links:

http://youtu.be/ak1pIV_KAnk
http://youtu.be/dI6RH8s0468
http://youtu.be/CWtBhpsBDzg

Don't worry, we have a lot of footage already from this year, so we will be releasing many more videos! Stay tuned, please enjoy, and thanks for watching.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I doubt I will stay tuned to see anything a group calling themselves outlaws has to offer. Why would you think anyone is interested in what you have to offer?
Old 09-26-2014, 04:41 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
I doubt I will stay tuned to see anything a group calling themselves outlaws has to offer. Why would you think anyone is interested in what you have to offer?
... alright?... thanks for the insight.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

right on sasky. i'll be checking them out!
Old 09-27-2014, 05:23 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by fowloutlawscanada
... alright?... thanks for the insight.
Different generations; different perceptions on one’s own public image. I have no problem with watching videos showing legal and ethical hunting adventures. But, yea, I can see where your name might conjure up a less than desirable image to the geriatric set. Keep it sane and above board and life is good.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:09 AM
Spike

Well I apologize if our tittle offends. Our intentions was to make it seem like we were hunting for outlaws that were of the fowl kind - also trying to sneak a pun in there! But hey, no such thing as bad criticism! Thanks for the posts guys and here's another legal shoot to enjoy!
http://youtu.be/H7nSfaL31yc

Last edited by fowloutlawscanada; 10-01-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Spike

Sweet videos dude.
What type of cameras do you use? I also enjoy filming and editing our hunts. Our group is actually just two people called Double "D" Adventures. I'm always looking for tips.
Thanks for posting.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Spike

Are you kidding me? Did your feelings get hurt? I swear some people just have too much negativity in their lives. I'm sure he won't be missing you.
I've been on this forum for a very short time and feel like all I have done is defend myself.....don't get me wrong it's kind of fun, but still.......Unbelievable.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Spike

Sorry guys for not responding, I've spent a lot of the last couple months working and chasing deer with my recurve... but back to waterfowl!

Here's another video produced for the year. I expect atleast 5 more this year so make sure to subscribe to the channel for updates (if your interested )
http://youtu.be/1XQk3u23pqU

And DDadventures, we shoot a JVC Everio HD camera (can't remember exact model). Its a couple years old now but still works great. We also use a cap mounted Wasp Jakd action camera. Not great quality but it gets the job done.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Fork Horn

great videos man. keep up the good work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.