Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Duck Decoy Specs

Old 02-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Spike

Default Duck Decoy Specs

Hello,

My name is Sam, and I am a high school student in an engineering class. My team of students and I are required to invent a solution to a problem. Right now we have identified our problem as a lack of decoy motion on calm days. Please take the survey so we create something useful.

www.tinyurl.com/decoyspec

If that doesn’t work use:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...S0VCaEIwcVE6MQ
For those of you who have already given feedback on our other survey, thanks a bunch, it is really helping. For those that have not, please take the most recent survey.

TL;DR high school engineering students need your input in a survey
Old 03-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Spike

Default Duck Decoy Specs

No, we are a gaggle of four seniors at Walkersville highschool in Walkersville Maryland. our faculty mascot is the lion and we graduate on june 6. We are in a method described technology mode and encroachment(EDD) that want us to spot an issue, establish a remedy, and build a prototype. It is the capstone PLTW(job paved the way) training. If you have challenges about our credibility e-mail us at [email protected]. We discern that the coolest way to make a pretty good way is to spot conventional setting waterfowl searchers explore in, all the seminars and analysis overall performance have really facilitated, if possible maintain them future.

No Win No Fee Solicitors In Manchester