Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

damn dog.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default damn dog.

i have.. well should say had. long story short, had to put my yellow pointing lab down. she kept biting people. dont know what was her problem. sucks i had to do it right before goose opener. but something had to be done. spent all last summer training her. got her spaded early summer. she was only 2 years old a full grown was 45 pound. perfect dog for hunting. R.I.P Nikki you will be missed. :'(
Old 08-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Spike

Why didn't you at least try to have someone work with her. There had to be an alternative. Hopefully you did try something before you put the dod down BTW sorry to hear.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

i did. i reserched about it. talkd to many professionals and they said some dogs are just born that way. i dont know im upset my father decided to do it right before season started..