Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
New California Hunting Company! - Anatra Hunting Co. - Pics and Video inside! >

New California Hunting Company! - Anatra Hunting Co. - Pics and Video inside!

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

New California Hunting Company! - Anatra Hunting Co. - Pics and Video inside!

Old 03-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Spike

Default New California Hunting Company! - Anatra Hunting Co. - Pics and Video inside!

Check Out the new Anatra Hunting video here!

http://www.anatrahunting.com/promovideo.html

Concord, CA (March 14, 2010) -
Anatra Hunting Company is pleased to introduce itself and announce its first line of high performance hunting products. Here at Anatra we have been working hard for the last two years to make sure that our introduction to the hunting world was released with the best products possible.

A special thanks to Anatra partner, James Rathjen, for designing such a quality, original design for our 1st duck and goose call product line. Stay tuned for the release of new product that has been in the research and development stages for a long time. We look forward to working with this community of hunters and hope to hear your testimonials from using our products soon!

Acrylic versions for the O.G and SK are in stock now!
Custom Colors available. Contact us now!

For more information contact:
[email protected]
www.anatrahunting.com

ABOUT THE CALLS:
Our goal is to build better products (not just calls). We have been taking a very slow approach to making sure the calls are G2G, and we look forward to releasing some state of the art hunting apparel and gear in general.

Our direction as far as the calls go is to reproduce strong bodied, duck. We are not looking to take over the "custom" market but simply produce a quality call that's user friendly for all demographics. I have had a couple prototypes for about two seasons, we have been field testing them and I even ran my Timber OG in the CA state two man this past August. This summer and fall I plan to spearhead the call onto the contest scene. Travel around and take my whoopens like a man.

As of right now our calls are being CNC'ed in a local shop. As soon as I can get some shop space set up, will be taking limited custom wood orders.

Our Timber OG is a basic J-frame design, without going into too many details its got some very sweet back pressure, and decent hold built into the call, the bore is a .3125 bore just loud enough to stand on em and quiet enough to turn them in tight.

Our SK is not quite an open (.3750) on the hot end, very similar on the low end to the OG, less back pressure of course but cleans out on top and shows promising volume. The word "hybrid" is used so much now days in the industry I hate to jump on the bandwagon and call it that, so I call it an Inie (in between).

Just want to say thanks for all the support I received getting the calls to this point. There's a lot of great call makers making QUALITY products on this forum and in the world today. Its a very humbling experience trying to reproduce "the one" in every call.

James Rathjen

Last edited by PipersPatch05; 03-15-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Updated Link