Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Oh How i love Cabelas!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

Default Oh How i love Cabelas!!!

Yesterday evening i went to buy some of that new heavy metal waterfowl load, for geese. I wanted it in BB for 3 1/2 and i couldnt find it! I went over to 3 of there associates who were standing there shooting the breeze and i asked them if they could help me out! Now they were in that department and they said, (oh thats a new product and we are still gettin it in) I then went back and looked again and there it was 3 rows of BBB and in the middle of them was a row of BB! I was pissed they couldnt even look and try to help me out, I went to customer service and they have a 100% customer service garuntee! Guess who got 25.00 off his box of Shells !!!! Yeah it was me! I love cabelas!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Spike

It seems like most people in retail don't care if they help people or not.
I have had the same issue at Bass Pro Shops & Gander Mountain.
I do love cabela's for the guarantee they offer.

Glad you got the shells though.
Let us know once you get to use them.
Just want to know if they are worth the hype.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Banned

yeah once i get crackin i'll let everyone know whats doing with these shells! They arent as expensive as i thought! only 28.00 which isnt as bad as some!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

They ain't the world's largest outfitters for nothing !!!

I love Cabela's so much, that's what I named my new puppy (Ridgeback).
Old 08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

i was at an outdoors store not long ago asking bout sleeping bags, down vs. synthetic fills, the guy informs me that nowadays they've gone completely over to synthetic fibers as theyre now lighter and warmer than down....which I've always thought down was lighter though not good for wet, so i say ok thanks...

I start looking,right in front of where we had been talking is a board saying....down vs. hollowfill or something....and I was right, down= lighter, synthetic=good when wet.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

You'll be impressed with these loads Fowlplayaz. I bought two boxes of Hevi-metal 3" no.2's. At 35 yards with my puregold modified steel choke, I'd say I had every bit of 75% of my pellets in a 30" circle. Now we gotta see how hard of a punch these suckers are packin'!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice, you cant beat a $3 box of steel shot.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Typical Buck

Working somewhere like that is a place that not just anybody looking for a job should be able to work. But hey, 25 off is nice too