Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Yeah i dont think so!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

I swear to god that if any of these liberal mother fockers ever tries to ruin one of my hunts I'll shoot the bastard!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Banned

Thanks for saying what everyone else is thinking!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

no matter how much i agree with what people are saying. the best course of action would not be to kill someone.... hunters are already on the fence with the non-hunting public and some hunters killing a few protesters would not be seen in the same light by the non-hunters as it would by us.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by marlin30/30_drabe
people like them p me off i would of let them have it #4 to that parachute and fan thing
Same here, my barrell would have been smokin...
This crappola just make me furious....

In California, the sheriff and DFG would have ticketed everyone on the ground that was part of that operation...and they would have gotten the guy in the air also...here is it illegal to interfere with a hunt...
I actually witnessed some anti's (4) get $325 tickets (each) for interrupting a deer hunt here in California about 5-6 years ago...and one went to jail because he shoved a DFG officer.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know in Wi every hunter is entitled to a peaceful hunt. If anyone harasses a hunter and "disturbs the peace" the one doing so can be fined or hauled to jail.

I would have jumped up and grabed that little f*er and seen how good he could fly after that...
Old 08-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Spike

what a dufus.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Spike

like black cloud says.. drop ducks like rain. i would drop those m-fs like rain.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Banned

I cant imagine that anyone who has a passion for hunting could watch this video and hear what those jack*ss's are saying and not get furious! Everyone who hunts has probably had an encounter with anouther hunter, hunting in the area they had wanted too and that gets us irritable, But we are all out there because we have a passion for what we do and to see one of us gettin harrassed while doing something that he loves to do... Well I just cant say out loud what it is i would love to do to those bastards! Animal rights activists have no compassion for human rights and have no clue what effect that those animals would have on this planet if there numbers were not kept in check!
All they see is an animal being wronged and that just doesnt sit well with them! 100 years ago before big industries were established... no body had a problem with hunting or fishing! But now because You can go to a SuperMarket and buy tainted meat its all fine and dandy! The animals that are corraled in pastures and raised for Meat are treated worse then any wild game that we go out and get! I dont mind People being for animals or being a Vegitarian, BUT dont impose your bullsh*t views on me! I have my rights the same as They do and you dont see me forcing them to quit killing veggies! IN CLOSE ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS SHOULD KEEP THERE MONKEY ASSES IN THE CITY AND OUT OF THE MOUNTAINS AND FIELDS!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had it out with this guy on youtube. He was "holier than thou," always had smart, childish, and outrageous claims. And if he couldn't counter it with one of his stupid claims, he wouldn't aprove the comment for the world to see.