Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

DU banquet in Iraq

Old 07-21-2009, 12:22 AM

Default DU banquet in Iraq

I don't know how many have seen this, but wanted to post it for all on here to see. We held the first ever DU banquet in Iraq and started the first Taji Iraq chapter of DU.

One of the guys from my battalion is with the Erie chapter, and organized the whole thing. I want to thank any and all that may see this for sending over the door prizes for everyone. I have been a member of DU for many year, I think I got a membership for a gift when I was 10 and have kept it ever since. It was nice to get away from the missions for an evening and hang out with other waterfowlers that are in my battalion and company.

Here is the link to the DU website with the info on the banquet and some pics of us. Once I get the pics my LT took, I will post some more on here. I am called crazy for bringing my calls over here with me, but as any waterfowler knows, it is addicting and once you start you just can't stop (plus messing with them takes me away from this even for just a few minutes)!

http://www.ducks.org/states/59/news/...ticle1907.html
Old 07-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Fork Horn

thats great. hope you enjoyed it. and i thank you for your service to this country................tony