Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

what waders is the best?

Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 PM

Default what waders is the best?

thinking of buying new waders what is the best on the market need info thanks
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: what waders is the best?

lacrosse
Old 09-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have some of the redhead bone dry 5mm waders... They are extremely comfortable, and you will NOT get cold in them. That being said, they are also unproportional. The boots on them are like clown shoes they are so big. But, I have to make it work. I've been looking at some of the cabelas waders, like the 1200 and 1600 models. Both look pretty good, and i like the idea of the detachable handwarmer pockets that come with the 1200s i believe. But, a buddy of mine has some of those DU waders, and i like those alot. Never seen anyone with lacrosse waders, but if craig and larry from the flyway highway promote them all the time, they must be good...
Old 09-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I have some of the redhead bone dry 5mm waders...they are also unproportional. The boots on them are like clown shoes they are so big.
Ha! Man, I used to have some too and I thought the same thing. I felt like the Elephant Man everytime I put them on.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 PM

thanks
Old 09-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Crowkilla

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

I have some of the redhead bone dry 5mm waders...they are also unproportional. The boots on them are like clown shoes they are so big.
Ha! Man, I used to have some too and I thought the same thing. I felt like the Elephant Man everytime I put them on.
Haha! Now i know that its not me its the waders I get jokes cracked on me all the time when im wearing those things. [8D]
Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Fork Horn

ive been on the same pair of lacrosse waders for the past 4 years. warm, comfortable, and tough as nails. my next brand will either be another pair of lacrosse, or i may try the new drake waders.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 PM

I wear cabels'a supermag's and love them, super warm, super durable, I've had others and this is all I will wear.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 AM

I have the 1200 cabellas and I think they're great. Easy to walk in, warm enough, and comfortable to wear all day. Price was right too.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 PM

LL Bean has a good pair of waders. They're 1200's and come in Max-4. And the best part is, they have a lifetime warrantee, so even if a hole gets put in them just send them back and get a new pair. Same goes with that pair as well, and so on. They're on backorder until spring though.

Quick Reply: what waders is the best?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.