HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Waterfowl Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting-7/)
-   -   Decoys? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting/236145-decoys.html)

Duckbuster612 03-07-2008 06:12 AM

RE: Decoys?

This kids gettin ripped on.....he deserved it and plenty more....and huntingbuddy419 lol "evil shanigans" super troopers rule.....anyway kids an a-hole

Jmorton 03-07-2008 10:47 AM

Max,
Obviously you didn't read my post on The Foiles forum. I've tried several times now to help you change your ways and now seeing this, I think I'm finally done trying to help you. Have a nice life.
Bubba

ElkNutz 03-07-2008 04:59 PM

MAX! What the **** are you doing dude? Have you not learned in the past month that you need to STOP trying to SCAM people? FRAUD is a felony and thats exactly what you are doing! I personally think I may make a call to the Longmont police and let them in on what you are doing via the internet. APperently the law is the only way your going to get it thru your little pea brain thatthis isWRONG!

goosekiller445 03-07-2008 05:21 PM

Hey umm i think there is a mis-conception here my names not max and this is my first hunting forum being on. Duckbuster612 i am not this fag called max.I guess some one can not ask for cheap decoys.. I guess i should have done research about this subject before tryin to get decoys..
Sorry Iwill never ask about hunting gear again

bowfisherman 03-07-2008 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: goosekiller445

Hey umm i think there is a mis-conception here my names not max and this is my first hunting forum being on. Duckbuster612 i am not this fag called max.I guess some one can not ask for cheap decoys.. I guess i should have done research about this subject before tryin to get decoys..
your name is Dave

kingvjack 03-07-2008 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: goosekiller445

This is not a hunting forum, we bake here... no decoys around...
So, get lost Max fag

goosekiller445 03-07-2008 06:03 PM

Ok you guys my name is not max or dave or what else you call him. my name is michael and this is my first hunting season and i like hunting alot so i thought i would be able to find someone to buy decoys off of but i was wrong and now i got people blaming me for actions i have never commited

bowfisherman 03-07-2008 06:06 PM

how come you have the same email on both sites? [email protected]

kingvjack 03-07-2008 06:11 PM

OOPS

goosehunter3492 03-07-2008 06:12 PM

Ha this sucks i am grounded for talking crap to goosekiller445.. because hes my brother... I showed him that (thought this was max at the time) this kid was begging for handouts and it was my brother now i know what he was doin at the library with my mom...... so sorry about his mistake illmake him post a sorry post since this thread got everyone fired up even me