Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Flyway Highway

Old 01-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Flyway Highway

ORIGINAL: kingvjack

Then you guys can biatch about me tooo!!!
I thought they already did that
Old 01-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Then you guys can biatch about me tooo!!!
I thought they already did that
If they are.... They are not paying for it...

Old 01-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

I think the point might be.... Its a means to make money.... and one way to make money is to advertise other peoples crap on your show. I'm a jerk, I guess if I could get one of these low life sponsors to give me some loot I'd shoot like crap and talk about how great all that junk was... Then you guys can biatch about me tooo!!!
exactly! personally i think the show if funny as hell. Im naot a very serious person so i like the show
Old 01-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ohhh this post sure gives me an itchy trigger finger eh!?
Old 01-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Ohhh this post sure gives me an itchy trigger finger eh!?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:38 AM

Actually hunted in a pit right beside them in Illinios earlier this month. Talked to them as they were leaving and they seemed to be really polite and nice. It seems that thier TV personalities are different from thier every day personalities. Really don't care for the show to much, but there isn't enough waterfowl hunting shows on Tv so I watch them.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anything that shows Birds cupped and committed and I'll watch it....
Old 02-01-2008, 02:27 PM

I have issues with these guys. On one show, they were stopped on the side of a road, the guy that does all the talking is standing in the barditch with a couple thousand snow geese in the field right behind him. He says something to the effect that there is nothing more fun that rushing geese in a field. Now keep in mind, neither him or the clown had guns, they were just driving when they came accross these geese. So they hop the fence and take off running and yelling scaring the geese.

Not very cool in my opinion. I know it is not much different then guys that put a stalk on a bunch feeding then shoot when they jump, but come on....
Old 02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GeneRagulsky

I have issues with these guys. On one show, they were stopped on the side of a road, the guy that does all the talking is standing in the barditch with a couple thousand snow geese in the field right behind him. He says something to the effect that there is nothing more fun that rushing geese in a field. Now keep in mind, neither him or the clown had guns, they were just driving when they came accross these geese. So they hop the fence and take off running and yelling scaring the geese.

Not very cool in my opinion. I know it is not much different then guys that put a stalk on a bunch feeding then shoot when they jump, but come on....
That episode got under my skin too. I bet both of them have done there share of jump shooting geese.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, I remember that episode too, and it's basically exactly how you described it. Why would you stop on the side of the road and run into a field just to scare geese off of it? Just another pointless filler in between their quick hunt segments.

Quick Reply: Flyway Highway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.