HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Waterfowl Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting-7/)
-   -   Is it just me or are there a lot of MI guys??? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting/223157-just-me-there-lot-mi-guys.html)

Carpmaster 12-18-2007 07:57 AM

Is it just me or are there a lot of MI guys???

Seems like the membership and participation has really Increased this year from Michigan guys.

Post where you are all from.

I live in Pentwater.

buckhunter14 12-18-2007 08:23 AM

RE: Is it just me or are there a lot of MI guys???

I just realized that everyone on TeamFowlAssassins post were all Michiganders... Awesome!

I am20 minutes North ofGrand Rapids... Sparta, MI.

Carpmaster 12-18-2007 08:35 AM

I bet you fish the rouge alot? I used to hit that when I was in college..

Also are you guys M-S members too??? TFA and gunner are I think.....

buckhunter14 12-18-2007 08:38 AM

I am not a member. I am only 17, notthat it holds me back any. I fish the Rouge and know it very well... Just need some stinkin' fish. You do your share of river steelhead fishing I see?

Carpmaster 12-18-2007 09:49 AM

Used to do a lot more but still get out some:)

gunner7848 12-18-2007 12:42 PM

I'm a Michigander here I'm from Harrison Township near Metro Beach5-10 Min's from 3 different boat launches:). I hunt the fields north of me for Geese, mallards and Wood ducks. Hunt Lake Saint Clair, for puddler's on Horsens Island and Layout hunt out off my Layout boat rig on the Lake. This year was a lot slower than last year for the divers but just happy that nothing happened to anyone and still MARRIED:D. Oh ya come march I start the walleye fishing till June and if its been like the last three years I'll have a bigger fish fry party at my house and invite you all for a meet and greet.
I'm a member on Michigan sportsman, Duck hunter chat, Michigan duck hunters ASS., Refuge Forume, Ohio water fowlers and others.

deerhunter518 12-18-2007 03:45 PM

im a californian

AR 34 eight point 12-20-2007 01:28 AM

Tecumseh MI, here. I am south of Ann Arbor, north of adrian. 15 min. west of Cabellas.
I put up a post in the MI duck hunters ass. forum to see if anyone wanted to get into this contest. That could be a reason for some of the Michiganders.

Gunner, I would love to come for your fish fry this year if the invite is still good.

gunner7848 12-20-2007 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: AR 34 eight point

I put up a post in the MI duck hunters ass.

Gunner, I would love to come for your fish fry this year if the invite is still good.
That had to hurt :D

ya but you need to come on a walleye trip before the fish fry

Carpmaster 12-20-2007 04:25 PM

I laughed when I saw that but wasn't quick enough to comment...