Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Where do you work?

Old 12-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Where do you work?

I am a Leader/Manager over third shift for a fastener company. We cold form bolts for Ford Honda and Nissan. We make around 3 million bolts a day and not one nut!!! We head the bolts from coils of steel, heat treat them, some we put washers on and threads on all of them, inspect and package.....

Cool job, the wife is what cuts into the hunting....... I love here too...
Old 12-11-2007, 12:57 PM

Police Officer in a city of 110,000.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

yikes, here we go:
I work at a privately owned outdoors store. i love working there, but this time of year it gets pretty hectic... i get enough time to hunt, usually. this time of year with school ending means i have lots of studying to do for exams, combine that with at least 4 days of work a week but usually 5 and sometimes i dont get to hunt as much as i like. in all i guess its not that bad. if it wasnt exam time of the year in college i would be hunting a lot more. i guess i get to hunt on average 4 days a week. but this past week, i have only hunted once b/c of the amount of studying i have had to do. oh well tomorrow is my last day of school and it will all finally pay off when i get to hunt 4-5 days a week with the month and some odd days i have off of school
Old 12-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Fork Horn

I’m retired from the military and on my second career…I work as a Field Service Engineer/contractor at a semi-conductor factory. I work 14 day/month and I have 3-4 days per week off to get things done and do my hunting. Life is good and I make enough to allow me to hunt several states every year for deer, elk and antelope. Almost forgot and bird hunting...
Old 12-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Typical Buck

im a roofer in california