HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Waterfowl Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting-7/)
-   -   Contest Winners!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/waterfowl-hunting/184538-contest-winners.html)

Carpmaster 03-14-2007 07:42 AM

Contest Winners!!!

Looks like things have came to a close....

The winners are....

Team 1
Mibowhuntr
MNfowlplay
Duckbuster612 -96 ducks
GWN3D -60 geese109 ducks3 Cranes
Total: 268
Geese: 60
Ducks: 205
Cranes: 3

ryanaller 03-14-2007 08:54 AM

RE: Contest Winners!!!

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

NEW RULE!!! Please post pictures, every bird is not required because some do not have the ability to do soevery bird, but a minimum of 1 pic needs to be posted at some timeor you will be disqualified at the end of the contest!We do this for fun and seeing pics is enjoyed by all participants!!!!
I don't see an underline under Duckbuster612...by your rules you can't count his ducks. :D

rbduck 03-14-2007 05:21 PM

OK, let me be the first to congratulate Team #1. How about the rest of the teams Adam, just for curiosity sake?;)

Ron:D

GooseHunter Jr. 03-14-2007 05:48 PM

Congrats to all.

We hada real tough winter here and the birds did not hang around. I killed 10 geese this year compared to about 40-50 in the past years.

Carpmaster 03-15-2007 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: ryanaller

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

NEW RULE!!! Please post pictures, every bird is not required because some do not have the ability to do soevery bird, but a minimum of 1 pic needs to be posted at some timeor you will be disqualified at the end of the contest!We do this for fun and seeing pics is enjoyed by all participants!!!!
I don't see an underline under Duckbuster612...by your rules you can't count his ducks. :D
Crap, you just caught me trying to slip out on my work! The end of the contest always kills me.... I will try to get on here tomorrow at work with a calculator and figger it all out...

Carpmaster 03-15-2007 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: rbduck

OK, let me be the first to congratulate Team #1. How about the rest of the teams Adam, just for curiosity sake?;)

Ron, I will try to get on tomorrow to break it down more...

Sorry!

GWN3D 03-16-2007 12:28 PM

Carpmaster how do the totals of all the teams compare to last year? Andy

rbduck 03-17-2007 05:21 AM

Now you`re making things complicated for him *snicker*

GWN3D 03-20-2007 06:16 AM

gotta make him do some work:D:D
Thabks guys it has been a pretty good season. I am envious of you guys still hunting way past when we are done up here though.

A big thanks to carpmaster for doing all the work for the contest and stuff, it can't be that easy. Andy

Duckbuster612 03-22-2007 08:55 AM

Now hold on....i have some pics that i need devoloped and i have to figure out how to put my video camera in the computer. I have soe video footage :)