Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

new to waterfowl

Old 01-09-2007, 12:08 PM

Default RE: new to waterfowl

lmao, well my walmart doesnt have any good ones, just a squeezing duck call which is crap. i would go to cabelas but its in the states and is like 1-2 hours away
Old 01-09-2007, 02:14 PM

Primos wenches are great calls for the money. You could also get one off ebay. You would just have to send them a money order. Most sellers on ebay take money orders or checks.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:56 PM

i dont really trust ebay or sending money orders. my parents dont want me dealing online since they think ill get scammed.. ii guess ill wait a year or 2 until i can drive to the states by myself to cabelas
Old 01-12-2007, 01:49 AM

There is not any sort of sport shop up by you anywhere. The guys that replied before about the calls are giving you all the right info. I have not paid more than $30 for any of my calls all mine are primos and haydel. I'm in MN and we have everything Fleet Farm, Sportman's Warehouse,Cabela's,Gander Moutain. I have ordered allot of stuff from cabela's and never been messed with always got the right stuff. Maybe your parents can pay for one with a card and you can pay them back.Good Luck
Old 01-12-2007, 03:32 AM

Ill let you know when im going too cabelas,, should be march or april sometime...

Call Last Chance Tackle in wheatley,, im pretty sure he sells duck and goose calls.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:28 AM

i think im going to cabelas, bass pro, or gander mountain soon.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike,
Your (and your friend's) scam trying to get "free stuff" has been discovered and you have been "outed" on the Refuge. [>:]

Old 02-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everybody wants a hand-out these days....
Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 PM

A one to two hour drive to Cabelas is not that far. When I go to Cabelas over spring break I have to drive six to seven hours. If a cabelas was one to two hours from me I would be there every weekend.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:05 PM

man if i had a cabelas 1 or 2 hour from home i'd be there every weekend. we have to drive 1 and a half hours to go to wal-mart.

Quick Reply: new to waterfowl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.