Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Layiut blinds

Old 07-23-2006, 05:04 PM

Default Layiut blinds

I am looking to buy a layout blind and was wanting some input. Have been looking at finishers and the new ground force. are these good blinds or is another option better. Thank you
Old 07-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Layiut blinds

Finisher's are good blinds. Personally I have the S.U.B, but I've heard good things about the Power Hunter too. Easy access front hood flap, and it's one of the lowest profile blinds out there. Hope this helps a little.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:50 AM

I hunt out of a finisher, they arent the lowest profile blind out there but seems to get the job done for me!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

Cabela's currently has the best selection of layouts.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/index/index-display.jsp?id=cat20768&navAction=jump&nav Count=1&parentId=cat20712&parentType=categ ory&cmCat=MainCatcat20712

In my group of buddies there are several layout blinds. There are the Avery Finisher, Cabelas Interceptor, and Final Approch Eliminator. They all work well. There is not all the much difference between them. The Cabelas has a little less quality but, works just as well and costs quite a bit less.

Green Head Gear just came out with their own layout blind as well. It's not on their site as of yet and may be a little bit before it's in the stores.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:28 AM

I sent you a PM regarding an extra layout blind that I have....let me know if you have any interest.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have three Finishers and I prefer them to the FA blinds!! I have sat in the power hunter and it would be nicve to hunt out of ...the fact that you can see alot more with less movement...harder to get in and out of but other than that a nice blind!!
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 PM

i hunted out of an avery last year for the first time and damn them things are sweet... i'm used to using them damn pop-up goose chairs that you can't see any out of... i'm gonna buy one just not sure which one yet?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Definitely getting the Ground Force!!! It folds up awesome and is very reasonable for khaki, ordering mine Friday.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:06 PM

Im partial to the eliminator its real low profile

Old 08-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

I just got my gooseview X-Terminator, and I love it more than my FA. its got spring loaded doors so i dont have to worry about um' blowing open, a dog door at the foot, and a very comfortable back rest, it turns into a backpack, flagging ports, and all the extra accessories. it was about $225 for the blind and im very glad i got it. www.gooseview.com and they got um' at cabelas

Quick Reply: Layiut blinds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.