Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

WHO HUNTS CANADA??????

Old 07-24-2006, 10:23 PM

Default RE: WHO HUNTS CANADA??????

HELLO MR. OLDECK,
IAM COMING TO YOU AFTER I READ YOUR ADD ABOUT A OUTFITTER IN SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA. WE ARE TRACKER OUTFITTING WHICH PROVIDES MANY HUNTERS FROM THE STATES AND OUT OF THE STATES A HUNT OF A LIFETIME. WE ARE KNOWN FOR ARE NONSTOP WATERFOWL ACTION AND ARE POPE AND YOUNG BLACK BEAR HUNTS. WE HAVE BEEN AIR ON A FEW DIFFERENT HUNTING SHOWS. WHICH LAST YEAR BASS PRO AND CAROLINA OUTDOORS WAS WITH US FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AND ANOTHER AWESOME HUNTING. WHICH WE ARE TEAMING BACK UP WITH THEM THIS YEAR AGAIN. IF THERE IS ANY WAY I COULD HELP YOU OR GIVE YOU YOUR HUNT OF A LIFETIME WE WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT. WE ALWAYS WORK WITH THE HUNTERS AND ITS MORE TO IT THAN THE $$$ THE WAY WE FEEL, ITS TO BUILD THE NEW FRIENDSHIPS FROM HERE ON OUT..THIS IS WHY WE ARE ALOT CHEAPER THAN ALOT OF THE OTHER OUTFITTERS OUT THERE..HOPE WE COULD START ARE FRIENDSHIP AND GIVE YOU GUYS THE HUNT OF YOUR LIFETIME.. GOT ANY QUESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE. MY CELL IS THE EAISEST WAY TO CATCH ME SINCE IAM IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE FROM RUNNING OTHER HUNTING SERVICES IN THE STATES.. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAPPY HUNTING FROM ALL OF US HERE AT:
TRACKER OUTFITTING
270-639-7881 OFFICE
270-635-3941 CELL
Old 07-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think more hunters from the U.S. would head up to Saskatchewan, if you're country didn't have the firearem registration and class requirements.

With the new PM how likely is it that the registration system will be dropped? I've heard he is in favor of dropping it.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: MinnFinn

I think more hunters from the U.S. would head up to Saskatchewan, if you're country didn't have the firearem registration and class requirements.

With the new PM how likely is it that the registration system will be dropped? I've heard he is in favor of dropping it.
Its possible residents of Canada registration is going too change in some ways in the future. I can just about gaurantee a non-res will always have too register theyre firearms at the border. And thats the way it should be, 9/11 just about gauranteed that!

before anyone spouts off it isnt right it isnt right.. If I want too cross into the U.S. with a firearm I have to go through FBI inspection including finger printing and that can take up too a year! $25 and recording of serial numbers is simple compared too what we have to do!
Old 07-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just saying it's an impediment from many coming North of the border. Here we know that gov't registration and strick limitations on firearms, even those primary designed and used for hunting most likely leads to gov't confiscation of firearms. We saw that start to happen during the dark years of clinton. Californian's and other residents in the states are fighting in the courts to keep their basic rights to keep firearms.

It's troubling when gov't tries to make lawbidding citizens into criminals, because they don't trust them to do the things they've done for the most part safely and legally.

Punish the bad ones who are caught planning and carrying out illegal actions with firearms, not the lawbidding average citizens.

I'm not worried about someone trying to cross our borders with a hunting shotgun or rifle anywhere near as much as those evil ones who want to ship weapons that can kill thousands. Terrorists attacked us on 9/11 not with shotguns and hunting rifles, but with things that can destroy much more. That's what we learned on 9/11. Thinking otherwise is chasing after shadows.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

i have and still do i hunt in ontario this will be my 3rd waterfowl season