Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
 I am having a crappy year! >

I am having a crappy year!

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

I am having a crappy year!

Old 01-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I am having a crappy year!

This year sucks! I hate to whine, but I have had to move away from my stomping grounds due to finally graduating college and it sucks living in town(not to mention I am currently living apart from my wife and daughter AGAIN!) hopefully I can get back on track next year(only got one deer this year too!!)!!! Those of you who are regulars will know that I this is my second year running this contest( I try to run it well!!!) and i normally am better at keepin track, so I hope that everyone will bear with me this year and since it is a new year I want to wish everyone a great New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just felt like doing a little rambling.......
Old 01-04-2006, 09:05 PM

Default RE: I am having a crappy year!

amen. we're sellour boat and getting a pit because we're tired of all the work without bringin home any birdshunting on the river. i noticed that your signature said hoosier honkers, you livin in indiana now?
Old 01-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Headed there to hunt in a week thats all, have family there.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:18 AM

Carp, don't feel bad about the season we are having a warm year and now that the birds have been hunted and they have resting areas that arn't frozen it has been one of our worst. Sorry to hear about your split up I just went through a divorce for the second time to the same woman I managed to get my 6 year old 50 / 50 so for now my hunting is half of what it was. I don't know what your situation is but myperspective is Family first - hunting second. I wish you the best and I am sure you will figure it out GOOD LUCK.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

We are married and happily, had some rough roads for a time but that has been worked out....sorry to hear that yours didn't. I live on one side of michigan and the wife got placed on the other side for work....I am hoping one of us can get a job by the other soon. As far as hunting goes I am headed to Indiana for a long weekend for the end of my waterfowl season. Thanks and good luck to you also!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:02 AM

That is what I get for assuming, stick my foot in my mouth Sorry. Well good luck over the weekend.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:27 AM

I really hope next years season is better for you than this one has been. And being seperated from loved ones is tough, but luckily phone rates have come down significantly( at least up here) good luck on the weekend. Andy
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats ok RD!!!! You didnt assume too much!!!! I hope so too Andy!!! lol!!! We are gonna bang the birds!!!