Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
 GOOSE HUNTING MEMBERSHIPS 06/07 >

GOOSE HUNTING MEMBERSHIPS 06/07

Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

GOOSE HUNTING MEMBERSHIPS 06/07

Old 01-06-2006, 01:01 PM

Default RE: GOOSE HUNTING MEMBERSHIPS 06/07

how often can you hunt it?
Old 01-06-2006, 04:31 PM

REBEL DOG

LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER POST CHECK WATERFOWLER.COM I AM ON THERE QUITE A BIT OR GIVE ME A CALL MY NUMBER IS POSTED. THE REASON I AM LISTING THESE MEMBERSHIPS AND DEER HUNTS IS I GET TIRED OF TRYING TO FILL SPOTS AT THE LAST MINUTE IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO CONTROL THE LEASES I TAKE EVERY YEAR. IF ANY ONE IS LEARY THIS NOT A SCAM GIVE ME A HOLLER AND DRIVE UP YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT THE OPERATION I RUN THANKS DEREK HAHN

PS I SEE THAT YOU ARE FROM VIRGINA I HAVE A COUPLE CLIENTS FROM THERE IF INTERESTED I WILL GET YOU THERE NUMBERS SO YOU CAN TALK TO THEM
Old 01-06-2006, 04:38 PM

GAGOOSEBUSTER

THIS IS A FULL MEMBERSHIP YOU CAN HUNT IT EVERY DAY FOR THE ENTIRE LENGHT OF DUCK AND GOOSE SEASON INCLUDING YOUTH HUNT DAYS AND NUSIENCE SEASON IF YOU WERE PAY HUNTING HERE IN CENTRAL IL THE PRICE OF THE MEMBERSHIP EQUALS ABOUT 8 HUNTS
Old 01-06-2006, 04:41 PM

DHAHN, it just cracks me up how everybody thinks this is a scam. you cant start out on a forum with 500 posts. you got to start somewhere. and guys he gave you his phone number, i mean come on give the guy a break. he's just trying to fill some spots at his huntin club. if your not interested dont bother postin on here.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:45 PM

QUACKHEAD04

HEY THANKS FOR THE HELP THERE. YOU GUYS SHOOTIN ANY LONG NECKS
Old 01-07-2006, 09:06 PM

no problem man. we aint been shootin to many. i've just been doin some field huntin out of laydown blinds i aint been that much, but we've shot 5 (2 banded). i've got to get a pit next year. thats why i was hopin you where around marion cause its kinda closed to me. but i think we're gonna get one of our own and buy a bunch of greenhead gears next year. our best pit around where i live has only killed 120 geese. how many birds have yall killed so far?
Old 01-07-2006, 10:22 PM

quackhead04

we had areally good season we killed just over 200 geese and around 370 ducks would have done alot better but just did not have the hunters on the days we really got into them. Then we reached our qouta, if we would have made it through january we would of had a five hundred bird year on geese easy all my guys were planning on hunting in january and had vacations set but all in allI can't complain, can't wait till next year so me and some of the guys are going toMO in march to shoot some snows, if ya ever get up this way look us up would be more than happy to have you along for a shoot.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:08 PM

sounds like you had a pretty good year. yea if yall could of hunted through january it sounds like yall would've really hammered em. my dads tryin to get me to stop worrying so much about duck and goose hunting because the birds arent here, but i love it to much to give it up. a bad day in the goose pit is better than a good day in the treestand in my eyes. so ill be in a pit next year where i can definitely have some numbers like yall. i appreciatethe invite and i know the huntins not great down here but if your ever around here just give me ahollar and you can come hunt with me some day. oh yea i almost forgot. i got a some huntin buddies that started a filming buisness this year and they have been filming at marion. if you would be interested in having us maybe come up next year and film for you a couple dayslet me know. the buisness is called magic moments and there first video should be out next summer. but i have some promo videos right now to send you if your interested.
thanks,
tanner
Old 01-08-2006, 10:11 PM

quackhead04

tanner, thanks for the invite down and I would be interested in shootin some film not only do we duck and goose hunt but were outfitters for deer too. I have played around with my digital camcorder but it is hard to call and film at the same time and it doesn't see like I can find any one willing to give up there gun long enough to run the camera besides my self look forward to chatting with you. derek
Old 01-09-2006, 04:24 AM

A lot of banded birds are killed in that area and a lot of them make it down to Macomb, but some of them seen to head down to where I am hunting.

Quick Reply: GOOSE HUNTING MEMBERSHIPS 06/07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.