Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Waterfowl Hunting
GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN  WISCONSIN >

GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Old 10-05-2002, 11:55 AM

Default RE: GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Hey I am right down there in Dodge county and I went out to the youth hunt and saw a lot of birds I shot 5 ducks 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday two woodies and one mallard and two b/w teal I didnt see a whole lot of geese though but the ones i did see were pretty high up and not callable hope everyone has a good year this year
Old 10-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-05-2002, 03:41 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-06-2002, 09:30 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I use a &quot;the wench&quot; call. It's easy and works great. I also use 18 flambeau mallard dekes.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote> Primos wench is a good call!.just remember not to over do it wen you call to the ducks. which the ducks they will tall you what to do.call to there wing tips & tall fathers.and you will do just fine with that call.18 mallard decoys is a good start do you plan on gaiting some more decoys if so gait some wood duck or uthers it will help you get woods in to your spread do you have a dog?

stateline outdoors
Old 10-07-2002, 09:19 AM
Spike

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
yes please, tell us [and the entire cyberworld] where EXACTLY did you see those 200 geese??? i'm just shaking my head here in amazement.

&quot;for every kid you take hunting today, a new decoy carrier is born&quot;
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

On any given morning in October around the Horicon Marsh you can see thousands of geese! Right sharpshooter??

Old 10-07-2002, 12:20 PM

to day was a great day. shot limit of ducks & geese .the weggin are in the southern part now in big numbers flocks of 25 to 30 in bunch are all over her lots of mallards as well seen about 100.00 geese coming down frame the north today as well good luck

stateline outdoors
Old 10-07-2002, 02:26 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-07-2002, 04:35 PM
Spike

Good opener in Praire du Chien Limited out on woodys and teal in 45 min Saturday. Sunday 4 drake mallards By the barrel blinds north of Onalaska, and todays morning hunt was slow.According to all the veterans in this area the migration really hasn't started yet they say all we are seeing are ducks pushed down by the earlier Northern opener.
Old 10-08-2002, 10:22 AM

went out to day 10/8/002 by my self it was slow but got to wigeon and 1 goose. may be its the weather? it was 40 down in janesville at 4:30 am when I left .
good opener lax sounds lick it was fun late us know moor on your hunts as seasons goos on good luck
j_riederer
if you can have one I will give you a chassea pup wen they are born . good luck.

stateline outdoors
Old 10-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: GOOSE & DUCK HUNTING IN WISCONSIN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.