Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Official Team 10 thread

Old 09-18-2005, 06:16 PM

Default RE: Official Team 10 thread

ORIGINAL: vonottoexperience

Pic of me, the pup and the Goose !
Nice! Does your GSP retrieve for you? Mine is onlya year old, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to get him to retrieve as well as he has learned to point.

Season here doesn't start until the 1st of October, so I haven't even been out yet. I, however, am a newbie to waterfowl. I've never shot a duck or goose, but am looking forward to giving it a whirl this season.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: sdkidaho

ORIGINAL: vonottoexperience

Pic of me, the pup and the Goose !
Nice! Does your GSP retrieve for you? Mine is onlya year old, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to get him to retrieve as well as he has learned to point.

Season here doesn't start until the 1st of October, so I haven't even been out yet. I, however, am a newbie to waterfowl. I've never shot a duck or goose, but am looking forward to giving it a whirl this season.

He aint there to keep me warm Actually he's alway's been a great retriever; It was his first skill. He's always got something in his mouth and he's 5 this yr. He does duck, pheasant, woodcock and grouse etc. Start doing retrieves with your pup, theres no reason your GSP shouldnt be good @ it.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Had a good two day's afield. Got two the first and 4 the next. Great hunting, birds trickeled in all morning. Here's a pick.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:29 PM

another pick

Old 10-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Fork Horn

Opener is here and gone. It was about what I thoughtI was going to be hunt for 1/2 hour to 1 hour and limit out that's usualy typical now it gets a littel harder. Shot me 1 mallard, 1 spooine, 3 gads, and 3 teal. I don't know how very one else feels but I really like this 4 duck limit I was actually kinda hoping they were going to do this last year. How bout the rest of team 10.You guys getting anything?
Old 10-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

This year has been really really slow. But it can only get better as soon as the northern birds come down oooooooooo watch out score.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: jlb66

This year has been really really slow. But it can only get better as soon as the northern birds come down oooooooooo watch out score.
I agree. I am seeing a little more ducks and geese now then in early season. I think I am going to get out at least 1 day this weekend.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

Any body else getting anything? Been terribly slow around here. This morning I went out and dind't even fire a shot. Frist time that's happened all season and hopfully it won't there be a trend starting.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:40 AM

I went out on Sunday with some guys and we had a bit of ducks go by but only one of us got a bird and I was not the one. O well though it is half way to the weekend all ready to try again.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Fork Horn

They're down on the lake now so watch out!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team 10 thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.