Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Official Team 10 thread

Old 09-02-2005, 08:35 PM

Default RE: Official Team 10 thread

Sounds good to me. I will be out tomarrow for about 5 hours and I think I will get out Sunday and Monday too. Have not seen much geese but I hope I can get one or two to come out of hidding.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:51 AM

Just wodering did anyone have any luck this weekend? I had a lot of ducks come by me but with them not in season I could not do a thing. The geese I had 0 luck on. I hope with having next monday off I will have some better luck since I think in the area I will be the only one out there. I had guys about a 1/2 mile away shooting at everything no matter how high they were so they were scaring away the geese.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

I was working all weekend long and it was way to hot for me to go out so I didn't even pull the gear out. Maybe this week once it cools down we'll be able to find some. My normal hunting partner went out on Sunday and dind't see a single goose.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: jlb66

I was working all weekend long and it was way to hot for me to go out so I didn't even pull the gear out. Maybe this week once it cools down we'll be able to find some. My normal hunting partner went out on Sunday and dind't see a single goose.
I have to agree there.I left my door at about 5:30 because it was still in the high 50's but by about 10-11 it was getting to warn into the mid 80's. Once it warmed up the wetlands went dead in action. Right now in geese it is not looking good but I hope when the normal season opens on oct 15th I will be helping this team a lot. Right now I think the temps are getting us. I am seeing very little migration in my area and the only day I saw a good group of flocks was when we had a high for the day in the 60's.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:14 PM

Went out yesterday, there's been a morning fog the last few day's. We can hear them flying bye but they cant see us. When the fog clears it's dead, then it gets hot. No bird's .
Old 09-08-2005, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: vonottoexperience

Went out yesterday, there's been a morning fog the last few day's. We can hear them flying bye but they cant see us. When the fog clears it's dead, then it gets hot. No bird's .
Tell me about it. This weekend we are going to almost 90. There is not even a point of me going out this weekend. I even have my birthday off on Monday that I waswanting to hunting on.

Looks like I am just going to be doing prep work for Oct 15 when all the water fowl open up. I should be able to get some ducks for sure then.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:19 PM

Pic of me, the pup and the Goose !
Old 09-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Yea we have one for the team. I can not wait till the 15th of october to get the ducks a counting.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Fork Horn

This is bad I have never in the past6 years missed early goose season and have gone out at least 3 times each year. I don't think I'll get out at all this early season. Works just been a mad house even on my days off I'm still putting in 4-10 hours of OT it's getting pathetic I don't even have enough time to go muskie fishing for a couple hours!!! All I can say is it better slow the hell down cause once October 1st rolls around I'll be damned if I'm gonna put in that much extra time. How's everyone elses season going thus far?
Old 09-18-2005, 02:37 PM

Had a good day today. We got permission from a farmer who had just cut some corn. We took a pair @ 8:30 and we took 1 out of 3 @ 9:00. Both groups came right in as planed. Should have hit all 3 of the secound group, bad shooting on my part[>:]. But my set up worked like a charm. So put me down for 1 more for the team.Hope to get a pick up soon.

Quick Reply: Official Team 10 thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.