Community
Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

Calls for sale or trade

Old 07-15-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Calls for sale or trade

i have a few calls i want to get rid of..it's not that i don't like them, i just have too many and can't use them all... here they are, their price, and a descriptioni always put a flaw about the call, because no call is perfect)

1. Buck Gardner FowlMouth 2- $ 16.00
This double reed mallard duck call is a very good beginner call and can even be used by a professional caller as well. It has great sound and good but not great volume.The biggest flaw this call hasis it can't produce the contest call known as the "Feed Call" after a fewfeed chuckles it starts to stick.It has never been hunted with but has been used a few times. There are no marks or scratches.
2. Primos Yo' Sista- $ 20.00
This call is definately one of my favorites and my first acrylic duck call. It is a single reed with great volume and produces a deadly "Feed Call". This call is one of the best when it comes to field duck hunting. With the great volume and very mallard hen like sounds, it is definately a great call. Like most single reed acrylic duck calls, in cold weather this call needs to be warm to produce that deadly ducky sound. This call has been hunted with about 2 or 3 times and blown alot so the guts are to their perfection. There might be a small scratch here or there on the call, and the lettering is a little faded but there is nothing serious done to this call except it's great volume.
This is a single reed
3. Big River Woodduck call- $ 17.00
I recieved this call a year ago and it has barely been touched. I have took it to the pond one time and blew it once, ever since then it has been sitting in my call box. When it comes to easy blowing wooduck calls, in my opinion there is none better than this one. The reed is also very easy to adjust, the guts don't even have to be taken out, it has a piece you move either up or down. This call is also loud and i've never had it stick on me. This woody call is an excellent call for the beginner wooduck caller, but a serious caller could do deadly things on this call. I can't say this call hasany flaws except for maybe that it might not be as loud as some people would want. This call has no marks, scratches, dings, etc.
4. HS Slammer Short reed Goose Call- $ 19.00
This is a very neat goose call and produces excellent volume and great sound. You might have seen it on the Take 'Em videos's, such as Take'Em 6. I bought this call off of a guy who didn't want it anymore and he used it once. I recnetly got it about a month ago and have blown it alittle bit but barely any. You can get very high pitches on this call but with the right back pressure you can prduce excellent deep sounding calls. This call is very good when it comes to clucks and comeback callsand can be heard a long ways. This call has might have a scratch on the end piece but definately nothing serious.The only flaw i can think of is it takes time to learn, be patient with it.This also comes with a cassette tape which can help the beginner caller learn his/her stuff or give the experienced caller that extra step that he needs.

You can buy these calls seperately or i will sell all four, for the price of 60 dollars+ shipping(72 original total price)

I am also willing to trade. I am looking for a Zink XR-2 possibly, but if you have other trade offers, pm them to me.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:42 PM

Default RE: Calls for sale or trade

call #'s 3 and 4 cannot be sold.sorry. 1 and 2 are still up though.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:36 AM
Fork Horn

2. Primos Yo' Sista- $ 20.00
This call is definately one of my favorites and my first acrylic duck call. It is a single reed with great volume and produces a deadly "Feed Call". This call is one of the best when it comes to field duck hunting. With the great volume and very mallard hen like sounds, it is definately a great call. Like most single reed acrylic duck calls, in cold weather this call needs to be warm to produce that deadly ducky sound. This call has been hunted with about 2 or 3 times and blown alot so the guts are to their perfection. There might be a small scratch here or there on the call, and the lettering is a little faded but there is nothing serious done to this call except it's great volume.
You can buy it cheaper at walmart. I bought one for 16 bucks last year.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:51 AM

i wish i woulda knew that before i ordered it off the site