Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!! >

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Old 02-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Default RE: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

If this is such a great deal why is it being pushed so hard???? Want to buy a used car driven by a old lady only on Sunday?
Old 02-20-2005, 11:34 AM

Look it's very simple:

If you say the words, affiliates, partners, and refer to people that are "beneath" you and “network marketing” you are a pyramid system that makes money buy marketing to people in a small lateral market.

Essentially insted of marketing to family and friends and selling "health products" you are selling to a social group (hunters) and using technology to go "door to door".

Please don't pretend it's anything else as it isn't. Just marketing and a pyramid.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:07 PM

Brook with Huntin Biz....Called the three reps you gave me in Washington, two of the three have dropped out already and could give me any real stats to help. The third is yet to return a call......you probably need to call these guys and pump them back up......sounds like Huntin Biz is more like HUNTIN FIZ !!
Old 02-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

ooooooooops lmao
Old 02-21-2005, 05:16 PM

Lets see If I have this scam right!!! We will use my last out of Maine where I live hunt as an example. Air fare 2,000, time away from work 36 days, expences for hunt and trothp fees roughly 10,000. OK so I come home and write an article, assuming I am a good writer and this group buyes my article for yets say 500, now they buy my video for let us say again 500 dollars. Hmmmm, lets see 12,000 dollars, not counting time away from work for a return of 1,000 dollars and they tell you you will get rich at this???? This group sounds like our government and social security!!!!
If this group is for real then the only people who are making anything are the ones collecting the 99 dollar fee not the members!!!!
One question though, if they have this mag and only publish articles by members and the members get "paied" for these stories how many stories do you think they have about how I shot the button buck, or how to wack the rabbit of your dreams? Sounds like a rather dull magizine if you ask me, how about you?
Old 02-22-2005, 02:21 AM

yall are killin me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny ..... i agree with yall ....scam .... but sum of the responses have me LMAO ..... love the last one WHACK the rabbit of ya dreams .... lol ...too much !!!
Old 02-26-2005, 09:45 PM

Replies so far have been amusing! both from the True Believers and the Non Believers.

The Believers are anxious to share some thing they have found that has them all excited. and yes can put $$ Cash $$ in their pockets.

The Non crowd are anxious to put a stop to any such foolishness that might lead simple minded hunters and fishermen blindly to their demise.

Here are a few answers for all.

NOTHING IS FREE! It takes work. Hard or Easy? That's your call. How hard is it to talk to other hunters. If you are trying to cram something down their throat it's hard, to impossible. If you are just telling them about the best trail cam you've ever seen or the greatest hunting opportunity in BC or Mexico, it's pretty easy.
Is it a Pyramid? Geometrically YES
Is it a SCAM? NO
Is it Net work or Multi level marketing? If you want it to be. That is one of the 7 ways to make money.
Maybe you don't want or need to make money. Then it is a awesome way to just learn about some of the best hunts on the planet and meet some of the best people around.

This past year I hunted Pig in Ca., Muledeer in Az., Muledeer and Elk in Ut., Whitetail in Il., Coues in Mexico. and had to turn down a Elk hunt in Co. because it was the same time as Coues/Mex.

In all I met 29 new Best hunting friends.

Don't get so caught up in the push and shove. If you are in the market for some gear shop with us. If you are looking to book a hunt, give us a try. If you're not happy with your 9-5, who's fault is that?

There is something for everyone. I have team members that are trying to escape from a job they hate where they put in hard hours every day and earn less than 25K per year. I have team members that bring in a couple of million each year with what they are already involved with.
Hunt'n biz has something to offer to both and everything in between.

Be Safe and GIT'R DUN
Old 03-06-2005, 08:15 PM

Has anyone but me ever been bugged by the bad/overly eager sales person. Like Judson said its like that car driven by the little old lady only on sunday. Could be but did she ride the brakes and forget to change the oil and things like that. Plus sometimes that little old lady smells kinda funny.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:54 AM

My BS meter pegged on this one. Can you say peramid (sp?)
Old 03-07-2005, 09:54 AM

Here's my next question??? Why do Ya'll even click to look and read something that says" get paid to hunt and fish" ???

Could it be that you Have too much money and time off to spend it hunting with your kids or buddies?

Don't be afraid of the Biz end of the deal. You don't join if you don't want to.

Just shop with us if you are in the market for hunting or fishing gear or if you would like to book the greatest hunts available.

Quick Reply: GET PAID TO HUNT AND FISH....SERIOUS ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.