Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 Trade Montana Elk or Deer Hunting. >

Trade Montana Elk or Deer Hunting.

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Trade Montana Elk or Deer Hunting.

Old 12-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default Trade Montana Elk or Deer Hunting.

I have a big home in Southwest Montana(Southern Bitterroot) with several spare rooms. I am looking to put up a couple of Hunters. This is an great area for Elk. I am not a guide nor do I wish to guide anyone. I can show you some good area's to hunt and you can base yourself out of my home with Kitchen and Shower for up to a week. Hunt behind the house if you wish as I border Forest Service land and have taken Elk here 4 years straight.
In exchange I am looking for a successful Steelhead fisherman or guide to go out with in Idaho. Little Salmon or Clearwater area's.
Thanks
Bob
Old 01-04-2005, 06:09 PM

Default RE: Trade Montana Elk or Deer Hunting.

i wanna hunt elk...but im in ohio... that would be so sweet...all ihunt is turkey and whitetail
Old 01-06-2005, 07:21 PM

Montana Bob- would you consider a spring/summer time trip to New England for some big Stripers? Could fish the rivers or the ocean .. fly fishing or eeling.

If you are interested let me know.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:52 PM

A couple of friends and I are planning a trip to the clearwater the end of February. I am not very experienced, but my friend has been fishing Steelhead for 10 years. He is from northern Washington. We both live in Bozeman. We went to the Imnaha & Walawah (sorry about the spelling) in Oregon last March, I fished for four days and caught nothing. My buddy stayed three extra days, and hit the run just right, he ended up coming home with a cooler full. Let me know. We are both avid elk hunters and allways want to hunt new/different land. If the Feb. trip doesn't work for you, we are planning on making several trips over there. Let me know.

Hyde
Old 01-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

Hmmm something could be worked out here. Hyde sent you an email.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:39 AM

undefined
Hi Bob, I doubt if you would be interested due to the distance,but I go to Pulaski NY every year about the first of may and steelhead fish the Salmon river,sandy creek and several other streams, The steelhead fiishing is world class and the fishing pressure light, big fish up to over 20 #.

I rent an efficency apt. and have been going there every year since 89, so I can put you on fish.

I live in central WV you could drive to here and stay with me a night and then ride with me to NY.

I will pay for your entire NY trip,furnish vehicle and gas,License,lodging Etc. in exchange for your offer.
When we get back to WV you could stay a few days to rest up,even do some spring Gobbler hunting before going back to Montana.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:36 PM

I could set you up in oregon.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:39 PM

Hey Montana Bob,
If you might be interested in the Rogue or Deschutes Rivers in Oregon, let me know. I have a drift boat and extensive knowledge of both rivers and I am always looking for a reason to go steelhead fishing. I don't have a house near the fishing waters but I have a 33 ft motor coach that is five star and ready to roll. I enjoy rowing a boat as much as I enjoy catching fish. I've been through Darby and I am definately interested in the elk hunting opportunities in your area ... lets talk!!