Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Indiana lease for one father. >

Indiana lease for one father.

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Indiana lease for one father.

Old 06-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Spike

Default Indiana lease for one father.

I am a very knowledgable deer hunter. I am 34 and a stay at home dad to 3 year old daughter (planned that way not fancy word for unemployed) big difference I stay very busy. I have hunted state land since being 15. I am very conscience of what a deer smells and hunt the wind and will not force a hunt if not with a good wind. I hate bumping deer nothing worse than that. With that said I am one person and I don't need to be paying for a lease for four or more with a high ticket price. I am looking for a decent to nice buck and to be able to fill a couple of doe tags for freezer to be honest does are more valuable to me. I was always told you can't eat antlers, but I do appreciate the big ones. I can hunt all seasons and through out the week when most people can't. I am a very ethical and honest hunter and would like to throw in on a lease and/or potential partnership. I am a hard worker also if you would just prefer help with this or that instead. Not trying to give a sad story but I use to hunt with my brothers friends and brother who passed after committing suicide. I was the 10 year younger brother and to say the least I was the lone man out after all of that and pretty gone for a couple of years to be honest anyway. This will be my first real year back hunting hard and I really would rather stay off over populated state land or a lease way bigger than I need. Would prefer to hunt either central or north but would be willing to go south. Don't mean to be long winded but it is what it is. Please let me know what there is out there. Have a blessed day. Thanks Leland