HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted-64/)
-   -   Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted/391864-looking-some-bowhunters-kill-pigs-free.html)

BowGuide23 05-21-2014 06:49 PM

Looking for some bowhunters to kill pigs FOR FREE

Hey guys and gals out there we need a couple of hunters with a free weekend or two. Here' the deal, we are licensed guides and have access to a little over 9,000 acres here in Oklahoma . We've hunted and searched for years all over the place and it has finally come together, we are in the process of putting together our own outfitting business. We have tons of pictures with clients, BUT here's where you
the hunters would come in, we need some kills on camera. We are willing to let you come hunt with us for free and kill as many hogs as you see. All we ask is that you BOW HUNT ONLY and let us video you killing your animal or animals. The videos we collect will be used for our website, and advertising our hunts. We would do an interview before and after the hunt, we will provide transportation to and from the field. Of course we will give you a copy of your hunt, we are covered up in hogs so we can do it as soon as someone is willing to do so.
If this interests you please email us thank you

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tundra10 06-06-2014 11:07 PM

Nice offer!

BowGuide23 07-17-2014 12:57 AM

Your right Tundra10 Its a great offer. I guess everyone thinks its too good to be true, because no one has contacted us yet.

BowGuide23 07-17-2014 01:01 AM

If you guys want just post your email address and I will email you trail cam pics and pictures of hunts. Just let us know

DJfan 07-17-2014 04:22 AM

Would we have a place to stay down there?

BRUSE 08-02-2015 03:23 PM

I just found this wow I'll help hope it all worked out for you

nomad636 11-09-2015 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by BowGuide23 (Post 4140737)
Hey guys and gals out there we need a couple of hunters with a free weekend or two. Here' the deal, we are licensed guides and have access to a little over 9,000 acres here in Oklahoma . We've hunted and searched for years all over the place and it has finally come together, we are in the process of putting together our own outfitting business. We have tons of pictures with clients, BUT here's where you
the hunters would come in, we need some kills on camera. We are willing to let you come hunt with us for free and kill as many hogs as you see. All we ask is that you BOW HUNT ONLY and let us video you killing your animal or animals. The videos we collect will be used for our website, and advertising our hunts. We would do an interview before and after the hunt, we will provide transportation to and from the field. Of course we will give you a copy of your hunt, we are covered up in hogs so we can do it as soon as someone is willing to do so.
If this interests you please email us thank you

[email protected]
[email protected]

I would love to help you out with your kill photos. I live in DFW and have been searching high and low for a place to hunt hogs.

Daniel72 11-22-2015 07:00 PM

Man I wish I would have joined this forum a few years ago I would love to have this chance

nomad636 11-23-2015 12:03 PM

Is the invitation still open?

GOOD OLE BOY 11-27-2015 06:42 PM

I guess not with no replies from them.