HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted-64/)
-   -   Disabled Veteran seeking arrows and broad heads (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted/225379-disabled-veteran-seeking-arrows-broad-heads.html)

redneckmedic 01-02-2008 02:39 PM

Disabled Veteran seeking arrows and broad heads

I am still fighting with the military/etc for my disability, and cannot afford arrows to shoot at the local range, or arrows when I can actually get out and hunt. My bow ($55 hand me down Hoyt Pro Medalist Compound) is set at 55lbs draw, 28 inch draw length. I would greatly appreciate anybody that can help me. I was hoping for maybe about 4-6 arrows and 1-2 broadheads.

In return, I have a few military items, like patches, Army Coins, and extra collectors stuff that I can send.

Archery and bow hunting are about the only things I enjoy anymore, as returning from the service I am a whole different person.

springerDIVA 01-02-2008 05:33 PM

RE: Disabled Veteran seeking arrows and broad heads

Do you have a preference on vanes? Need any field points? What grain broadheads? I am sure we can come up with something. We have a family member who has come back to archery after dealing with some old military disablities. You can send PM and we'll see about getting something sent off to you.
Thanks for your service to our country.

maxwellhouse1991 01-02-2008 08:46 PM

I may have a few (actually several arrows, etc I'm not using) Where are you located?

Mike

maxwellhouse1991 01-02-2008 08:47 PM

[email protected]

maxwellhouse1991 01-31-2008 03:37 PM

I sent him about a couple dozen arrows recently. He had mentioned upcoming shoulder surgery. Perhaps that's why I haven't heard from him.

maxwellhouse1991

redneckmedic 01-31-2008 03:49 PM

I got the arrows. I am going to have to find a way to replace the vanes and beg/plead/borrow for broad heads.. I had an AC Joint Excision on the 23rd and the doc removed a large bone spur on the tip of the acromion (part of the shoulder blade) and 1cm of the tip of the collarbone. I should be back to shooting before too long. I am just trying to make sure I have all the equipment necessary.

txjourneyman 02-06-2008 10:56 AM

What grain BHs do you need? If 100 grain I can spare some Muzzy's I think.

redneckmedic 02-06-2008 11:01 AM

100 grain are perfect.. I sent a PM to you with contact information

virginiashadow 02-07-2008 12:31 PM

medic, I also have some 100 grain Muzzy's I can spare and some arrows cut at 28.5 inches...PM the contact info.

shadow

maxwellhouse1991 02-10-2008 07:27 PM

Don't expect a thank you from this gentleman.