Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up >

looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up

Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 PM

Default looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up

well any how we had our stands stollen from us within a week of setting them up
really sucks 2 we has just set up new buddy stands that had never even been hunted out of
what ya gonna do though
well any how we are trying to find some reasonable stands or somthing some one has that they just dont want any more

were in indiana 46368 is our zip
let me know what ya have and how much shipped to the above zip
I just hope to find somthing before the season starts
we defenetly cannot afford to get new ones again
Old 09-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Spike

Default RE: looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up

I'm sorry to hear about that. I had a stand stolen once and I was pretty sure who did it.
Good luck.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:59 AM

Default RE: looking for treestands cheep some one stole ours within a week of setting them up

I hate to hear about that. If you want to fix that problem, get a cheap stand and put it on the same tree. Put a bear trap under it and cover it with leaves. They wont ever try to steal another one, or if you dont want to mame them then put up a trail camera and prosecute them. I cant stand a theif. Hope everything works out.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:37 PM

I made a couple of stands out of conduit this year for pretty cheap. got less than 40 dollars between the both. if you have a welder thats the best way to go. learned my lesson last year when my nice one got stollen.