HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted-64/)
-   -   Whitetailed deer hunt wanted!...... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted/193083-whitetailed-deer-hunt-wanted.html)

tigerw10 06-01-2007 01:36 PM

Whitetailed deer hunt wanted!......

I am hoping to find a hunt for me and my buddy, for about a week long. A whitetailed deer hunt. We are very open minded. We are located in NY, but can travel. Also it can be a guided or none guided hunt. I want to hear all options. Please send me your location, price, datesand details. We would like this to be for bucks and during rifle season. Thankyou.

lakehunter 06-03-2007 12:39 PM

RE: Whitetailed deer hunt wanted!......

I sent you a PM, W>

melsheeba 06-04-2007 10:46 PM

PM sent

Chasebaker 06-28-2007 07:38 PM

I have 2 spots that I could let you hunt.Illinois for Mid-Classed deer or Oklahom on a privateland for some bigg'uns.You cannont hunt with a Rifle in Illinois but you can Shotgun.for a week i could prolly get u a hunt for 2500...if that sounds good.e-mail for info

Chasebaker 06-28-2007 07:39 PM

[email protected] is my e-mail address

Bassinator 07-05-2007 07:59 AM

My dad found a hunt at field-n-water for a good price to hunt deer in west virginia. They list hunts on that site and there is a ton of them.

wwhunts 07-26-2007 03:48 PM

I have several bookings at 2 texas ranches. Ranch #1 is in the Abilene area, and is 1 Buck, 1 Doe, and 1 Hog. You can expect to see lots of deer, and bucks up to the 140-150 range.

Ranch #2 is in south Texas, it is 1 Buck only, but they will be 150+ .

These hunts include guides,lodging,etc. Feel free to call me @901-412-7631 or email me at wwhunts @yahoo.com

farley 08-05-2007 10:51 AM

Missouri Archery or Rifle Hunts on 3,300 acres of private ground, some huge bucks on the land, has been lightly hunted, rifle is $600 per day includes guides, stands, meals, and lodging, 3 day minimum.. [email protected]

buleye_2004 08-06-2007 08:01 AM

how many hunts you looking for?...i have 6 whitetail deer hunts available in Manitoba,Canada all hunts are for one week..no minimum , no trophy fees, included are meals,accomodations,transportation,guiding services,care of trophy and the hunting license
$2,500US per hunter e-mail [email protected] for more info

GNO 08-31-2007 06:24 AM

We have a few spots left for ourremote bush country hunt in NW Ontario for trophy bucks. You can get more info from our website - www.gatewaynorthoutfitters.net
and go to the cancellation page for discounted rate. There are alot of good hunts out there, it just depends on where and what experience you are looking for. Hope you find what you are looking for. If you have any questions, email me and I would be happy to help [email protected]