HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted-64/)
-   -   WANTED: Inexpensive Trail Camera (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wanted/158986-wanted-inexpensive-trail-camera.html)

jmjuergensen 10-10-2006 11:18 AM

WANTED: Inexpensive Trail Camera

Does anyone have any scouting/trail cameras they are looking to sell? I'm looking for an inexpensive digital camera, something which I could get for $100 or less. Let me know if you have any you are looking to sell.

Thanks!

grandlakehunter 10-10-2006 09:35 PM

RE: WANTED: Inexpensive Trail Camera

have one in my shop it's around 80.00 grandlake

jmjuergensen 10-11-2006 06:37 AM

do you have any more details about it?

grandlakehunter 10-12-2006 08:16 PM

its a wildview vga digital scouting camera. EZ to use multiple setting opitions. Test mode and low battery light. External LCD image counter. USB output for PC download. 8 MB buit in memory card slot (card sold separaley). U lead image editing. soft ware and USB cable included. price is 69.99 plus tax. tax is 4.55. email me at [email protected] or call 419-586-3935

mobuckhntress 10-12-2006 08:39 PM

You may want to look into building yourown....one of our guysdid some research on the net last year,bought the case, camera and parts needed, and we built two digital trail cams for about $125 each. Since thecamerasused were compact Olympusdigitals, the pictures we are getting from these are better than the Leaf River unit we have... and even has better battery life.

mathews2003 11-05-2006 10:32 AM

WHERE CAN I GET THE PLANS TO BUILD ONE OF THESE?

NJ Deer N Beer 11-20-2006 05:50 PM

i will sell you two used 35mm stealth cams for 80$

Tribal 11-21-2006 09:13 PM

I'll sell you two 35mm steath cams for $45.

lasagna 11-30-2006 09:28 PM

DO I HEAR TWENTY-FIVE?:D

[/align]

crowshead 12-06-2006 09:11 PM

Here you go....$85 plus $6 Shipping

With one of the quickest trigger times on the market, extra-long battery life and an incredibly affordable price, our new digital Trail Sentry is a sharp little lookout that you will want anarmy of. It iseasy to use and is offered in this low cost 1.3 megapixel versions. Both capture sharp digital photos or short video clips day and night. Bushnell honed the technology and shaved the price to make the ultimate season attainable for virtually anyone.

Features:

[ul][*]VGA high-quality full-color camera [*]Software enhanced 1.3MP setting option [*]Infrared sensor is motion activated out to 45' [*]4 D-cell batteries (user supplied) [*]Adjustable web belt strap with buckle [*]SD card slot [*]Easy-to-use system [*]Still and movie modes [*]Flash range of 15' [*]Motion LED lights when activity is sensed [*]Low-battery indicator [*]Password protected[/ul]