Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Large aerial maps?

Old 04-21-2020, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Large aerial maps?

Anyone know who to contact to have a large aerial map made of your hunting area, we are looking at having a large, 4'x6' aerial map, taken from an app such as OnXmaps and have it made, I have seen them but am wondering who to contact to have one made , thanks.
Old 04-23-2020, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure how large they are able to print, but in Illinois the Department of Transportation has an aerial photo department that sells prints.

I suspect any engineering or architectural firm with AutoCAD and a large plotter can produce one for you. I access scaled aerial photos via AutoCAD. Possibly a copier service which could laminate it too. I had one for a past hunting spot. Used a grease pencil to draw on it. Was pretty nice.
Old 02-24-2021, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mytopo.com has some pretty nice maps.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:15 AM
Spike

Owww, nice this one, thank you for sharing !