Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
make a video optimized for youtube >

make a video optimized for youtube

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

make a video optimized for youtube

Old 12-23-2020, 09:37 AM
Spike

Default make a video optimized for youtube

I want to make a video optimized for youtube. I want to make a video about animals for youtube but the thing is that it appears on the sides as frames. I don't know if there's any option that the video can watch without the frames that I don't think looks good.
Thanks
Old 01-14-2021, 11:08 AM
Spike

Well, it would be helpful to know what video editing software you are using. If you are getting black bars on the outside of the video it's because your video aspect ratio isn't matching the aspect ratio of the container you put the video in.

Google "aspect ratio" for the video editor you are using.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:58 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by IamShado
Well, it would be helpful to know what video editing software you are using. If you are getting black bars on the outside of the video it's because your video aspect ratio isn't matching the aspect ratio of the container you put the video in.

Google "aspect ratio" for the video editor you are using.
I'm using windows movie maker.I think I can see it all right now. With an image software I have the scale images of 1280x720 and now the video if I'm looking at it well, the black stripes don't appear.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:16 AM
Spike

Good luck!
Old 06-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by iontilliat
I want to make a video optimized for youtube. I want to make a video about animals for youtube but the thing is that it appears on the sides as frames. I don't know if there's any option that the video can watch without the frames that I don't think look good.
Thanks
Thanks for your question! To optimize my YouTube video about animals, I plan to record and edit it in a widescreen format (16:9 aspect ratio). This way, the video will fit perfectly on YouTube without any distracting frames or black bars on the sides. By following this approach, I aim to create a visually appealing viewing experience for my audience. Hope that impresses you!
Old 06-14-2023, 02:26 AM
Spike

Black bars appear on the sides of your video when the aspect ratio of your video doesn't match the aspect ratio of YouTube. YouTube uses a 16:9 aspect ratio, which means the width of the video is 16 units and the height is 9 units. If your video has a different aspect ratio, such as 4:3 or 9:16, YouTube will add black bars to fill the empty space.

To remove black bars from your video, you need to crop or resize your video to fit the 16:9 aspect ratio before uploading it to YouTube. There are different ways to do this depending on the software or tool you use.
Old 09-13-2023, 05:48 AM
Spike

To optimize your YouTube video, you can adjust the aspect ratio during editing to avoid those unwanted frames on the sides. This ensures your video fills the screen properly. Remember, choosing the right resolution and dimensions is key for a seamless viewing experience, and you might also consider some digital testing to ensure it looks great.

Last edited by Gingerbell; 09-14-2023 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Spike

i want to know about it too. Actually i have a studio www.manafarhang.com
and i want to know about making optimized video for youtube.