Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
Right Outside with Big Bow Outdoors TV >

Right Outside with Big Bow Outdoors TV

Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Right Outside with Big Bow Outdoors TV

Old 04-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Spike

Default Right Outside with Big Bow Outdoors TV

Hey Guys,

My buddy and I started filming our hunts a year or so ago just for giggles. We were approached in January by the direcor at a local community access channel who was looking for something a little different to air. We said, "What the heck, we'll give it a try," and Right Outside with Big Bow Outdoors TV was born.

Below is a link to Episode 2 on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/22282756

You can also check out Episode 1 in the Episodes section of our website (www.bigbowoutdoors.com). We plan to release one episode per month and would really like any feedback as we put together Ep3 (hint - we're thinking ducks).

Please bear in mind that we are just two guys filming some hunts and putting it together in my basement on my iMac. Nonetheless, feedback is a gift, so we would be really appreciative if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks and good luck with those Spring Gobblers!

Matt
Old 05-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Typical Buck

You have good camera presence, but I would suggest alittle more hunting and less interviewing, the show is alittle dry with all the talking.
Good luck!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by lungbuster12point06 View Post
You have good camera presence, but I would suggest alittle more hunting and less interviewing, the show is alittle dry with all the talking.
Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the thought. We're still a work in progress and will certainly try to keep things moving!

Best,

Matt
Old 07-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Spike

Hey Guys! We are done with Episodes 3 and 4. Episode four is featured on our homepage at www.bigbowoutdoors.com. Episode 3 has now been moved to archives, but has a really cool bowsot on a Canada Goose (on the water... We're still practicing for our arial shots). Any feedback is always appreciated. Still trying to spice up the narration!