Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
On Demand Hunting On Your TV >

On Demand Hunting On Your TV

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

On Demand Hunting On Your TV

Old 03-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Spike

Default On Demand Hunting On Your TV

www.demandtheoutdoors.com

The new way to watch outdoor television! $2.50 a month unlimited watching HD on my TV! This is great! Plus we don't have a cable bill anymore, we watch all of our tv through the Roku box! The future is now!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

Got it last night and love it! For me to upgrade my cable and get any kind of hunting channel would have cost me another $40 a month.

This is even better because I can watch what I want when. The selection isn’t bad and it looks like they’ll be adding more shows.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:49 PM
Spike

Default Watch Free Programs through Roku

I am also watching my TV through Roku TV Stick. I have Jailbroken my Roku Device to download and install third-party apps for watching free movies and TV shows. I have a VPN to hide my identity. You can also jailbreak Roku to enjoy free content.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:37 AM
Spike

I really like the Drury outdoors I watch through torrent sites.
The thing I'd like to see others do a little better is explaine things better. Drury Outdoors does a pretty good job but some of the other ones need a lot of improvement.
I like seeing emotion but only if it’s real. I do not like listening to heavy metal music when I am watching a hunting show. I like it when they include the green score of the deer somewhere on the screen. I enjoy guessing.
Old 09-16-2022, 02:20 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Roku vs Firestick
I am also watching my TV through Roku TV Stick. I have Jailbroken my Roku Device to download and install third-party apps for watching free movies and TV shows. I have a VPN to hide my identity. You can also jailbreak Roku to enjoy free content.
How is it possible to do that? Can I do it myself? Is it legal?
Old 10-10-2022, 04:57 AM
Spike

Yes, it's legal. But you should first read the information about jailbreak in general. From my own experience, I can say that it's quite useful option. It provides more possibilities and allows you to access to the bottomless pool of content on the internet.

Last edited by Kameron Milne; 10-10-2022 at 05:25 AM.