Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
BoneDriven Productions >

BoneDriven Productions

Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

BoneDriven Productions

Old 04-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Spike

Default BoneDriven Productions

Hey guys! I'm new to the site over here and I know this is my first post but I'd like to put an offer out there for anyone interested!!...
BoneDriven Productions is looking for some Pro Staff members to be a part of a new DVD project for the 2010 Season!! I'm looking for guys who are devoted, passionate, and most of all DRIVEN to the outdoors and laying all the action down on camera!! I'm looking for guys preferably from the Midwest but not limited to only Midwest... Here are some links to a couple promos that I've put together so far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT3T9nRD6Nk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTNJQ2Fj9Mw
If you like what you see so far and think you'd like to be a part of this up and coming project please contact me either through PM's right here on Huntingnet.com or through my email at [email protected] I tend to check my emails more frequently so that would be the best way to get a hold of me!!
Feel free to ask any questions you'd like and I'll try to get back with you ASAP!! Thanks guys!! Look forward to hearing from some of you!!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Spike

I hope you find some takers. I just started dabbling in it for fun. I did photos for years but have taken a liking to the video world. I have a Sony HDR-CX550V high def camera. I also only hunt gameland so that makes it twice as hard. Like I said before, good luck and I hope you have some takers.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rupypug View Post
I hope you find some takers. I just started dabbling in it for fun. I did photos for years but have taken a liking to the video world. I have a Sony HDR-CX550V high def camera. I also only hunt gameland so that makes it twice as hard. Like I said before, good luck and I hope you have some takers.
Thanks man! I've had a good turnout of interest from different sites and hopefully this site will produce a few more!
Yea man, I'm hooked on the video world now and absolutely love it! I've always had an interest for the Photo side of things as well but just don't have the $$$ to support another hobby right now.. these hobbies aren't cheap! lol
Well good luck to you and I imagine that makes for an extra challenge!! Have fun with it!
-Austin
Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Spike

Still looking for members!
Attached Thumbnails BoneDriven Productions-new.jpg  
Old 05-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I always wanted to make a dvd of my own. Do you have a website or anything like that?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Pope94/IA View Post
I always wanted to make a dvd of my own. Do you have a website or anything like that?
We haven't gotten a website up quite yet but hopefully that will be coming later this summer!.. I've been getting a TON of responses lately and am currently narrowing it down so if anyone here is interested let me know! I'll be looking to finalize Pro Staff positions by early summer!
Thanks!
-Austin
Old 05-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Spike

A big thanks to everyone who has contacted me about the Pro Staff positions! The responses have been overwhelming! I look forward to seeing what you guys can bring to the table this Fall... With that being said, I am no longer considering interest in Staff positions. If you have contacted me, all Pro Staff positions will be finalized within the next couple weeks and emails will be sent!
I look forward to this coming Fall!! Thanks All!
-Austin
Old 05-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

Still not needing anyone? I know someone that would be really interested in this.